Death List 2021 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomRad85

Dark humour is one thing, it's very British and I love it, I welcome Prince Philip dead jokes. Actually coming across as being happy someone is dead is another thing altogether, funnily enough it's usually the people that see themselves as the good guys that give off that vibe.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

rob9872

Fairly predictable responses on the past few pages from almost a political divide and you could hand pick who was on each 'side'.

Sad that we can't all hold a spectrum of views and have to play up to our stereotyped forum persona.

PVA

Dark humour is one thing, it's very British and I love it, I welcome Prince Philip dead jokes. Actually coming across as being happy someone is dead is another thing altogether, funnily enough it's usually the people that see themselves as the good guys that give off that vibe.

I haven't seen a single post post where it comes across that the person is happy Prince Philip is dead.

Like you say, a bit of dark humour and a few jokes, but that's it.

SBT

Fairly predictable responses on the past few pages from almost a political divide and you could hand pick who was on each 'side'.

Sad that we can't all hold a spectrum of views and have to play up to our stereotyped forum persona.

Some people are just stuck in their tired old ways clinging to the history of it all. I do think it's important to listen to the other side for balance, but personally I will never acknowledge west coast hip-hop as being better than east coast.

rob9872

:) :)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Will we have to do a Happy Clap on the doorstep at 8pm?

vow

This ok then......
FB_IMG_1617972183110.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread