Death List 2020 (1 Viewer)

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Brian (Licorice) Locking played with many acts in the sixties "The Vagabonds" ,"The Wildcats" backed Adam Faith and best known for "The Shadows". I didn't know he came from Bedworth.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Noooooooooooo!!!!!! Gordon Haskell of King Crimson has died aged 74. My mate Robert Fripp will be devastated! :cry::cry::cry:

Kneeza

Stirling Moss.
I was never a fan of roundy-round car racing, but he really was iconic, when he first burst onto the scene, and until his dying day.

Kneeza

Someone watched Top Gear last night. ;)
I assume they did a bit about him? Someone told me he'd died this morning. I do recall him from the sixties when all my car racing fan mates used to go on about him incessantly. I stuck with speedway and drag racing though...

skybluetony176

I assume they did a bit about him? Someone told me he'd died this morning. I do recall him from the sixties when all my car racing fan mates used to go on about him incessantly. I stuck with speedway and drag racing though...
I think he died in April.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I was thinking "isn't Stirling Moss already dead?"

Have those occassionally. I swear Ruth Rendell died about four times.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Thought you said Trump for a mo...
Never mind.
I saw the car that JFK was shot in on display at Dearborn Greenfield Museum some years ago. Struck me as slightly tasteless, but Americans, eh?

But we sort of do the same. Old jails show where they hung people. Tower of London marks the spot Anne Boleyn got beheaded as is the spot of the gallows in Tyburn.

Users who are viewing this thread