Death List 2020 (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

David Capel formerly of Northants and England aged 57

Sbarcher

Rod Litchfield - “I’ll stay on my own”. Early Doors.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
RIP Diana Rigg. I met her many years ago when she was appearing at the Belgrade. I was in a small restaurant in Smithford Way and she was sat with a couple of other people (manager etc?). I went over and very quietly and politely asked for her autograph. Not only did she give me that, but she was quite happy chatting to me, asking about me and my life. What a fabulous lady. So sad to hear of her passing.
Rest In Peace beautiful lady. :cry: 🌷🌹🥀

duffer

RIP Diana Rigg. I met her many years ago when she was appearing at the Belgrade. I was in a small restaurant in Smithford Way and she was sat with a couple of other people (manager etc?). I went over and very quietly and politely asked for her autograph. Not only did she give me that, but she was quite happy chatting to me, asking about me and my life. What a fabulous lady. So sad to hear of her passing.
Rest In Peace beautiful lady. :cry: 🌷🌹🥀

Diana Rigg, definitely the reason why I used to watch The Avengers! I don’t think I ever understood a single episode, but it always looked like good fun.

Then there was The New Avengers, Purdey, and Steed’s Jaguar 5.3C. I never entirely got that show either, but I really wanted that car!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Diana Rigg, definitely the reason why I used to watch The Avengers! I don’t think I ever understood a single episode, but it always looked like good fun.

Then there was The New Avengers, Purdey, and Steed’s Jaguar 5.3C. I never entirely got that show either, but I really wanted that car!
And she was wonderful in game of thrones

bringbackrattles

Just checked. He was 69. Just 2 years older than me.
I was watching his Hagler fight the other night online. Hagler was too fast and good for Minter, the crowd went berserk throwing chairs and bottles into the ring at the end ! But Minter was a very good fighter but no shame losing to Hagler. I've got his autobiography somewhere in my collection. Sad news.

Sbarcher

Sheer Hite - "single handedly" responsible for the female orgasm!

clint van damme

Teddy Tenpenny, Nashville councillor and outspoken anti masker and Covid conspiracy theorist. Died of Covid.

1600799683553.png

Terry Gibson's perm

Dean Jones the former Aussie cricketer and commentator aged 59 from a heart attack

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Helen Reddy. Not too well known outside Australia and the US but had a No 5 hit in the UK in 1974 `called "Angie Baby".

Users who are viewing this thread