Death List 2020 (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

10/50 so far including 3 of the top 5 and 4 of the top 7. 8 more and they’ll beat the record set in 2017.

The DeathList 2020

ccfctommy

Vera Lynn, the way the press has gone on you would have thought that the fucking queen had died. Daily Mirror had her on the front pages and a pullout!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
No blue birds have ever flown over the white cliffs of Dover .. They are only native to North America. Vera Lynn...lying to the nation since 1942.

CJ_covblaze

Can I make a late entry with Ghislaine Maxwell?

Probably a good shout. She’s almost certainly going to try to cut a deal that could potentially bring a few well known faces down. She’s probably got enough to potentially get away with a couple of years of house arrest.

wingy

That's a loss .
Someone I wish I'd seen
Almost booked up for Norway a couple of years ago .
Sure to be massively honoured and mourned in Italy.
RIP.

Johnnythespider

Morricone on the right in this picture, can anybody guess who is on the left, both groundbreaking in their field and would work closely later in life

Screenshot_2020-07-06-16-54-31~2.png

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Morricone on the right in this picture, can anybody guess who is on the left, both groundbreaking in their field and would work closely later in life

View attachment 15758
Looking at the picture and seeing the names "Leonne" and "Morricone" plastered over their chests, gave me a bit of a clue. Also the fact that this was on BBC news this afternoon, also helped. :D

Users who are viewing this thread