Death List 2020 (2 Viewers)

Otis

Not my favourite Python, but still a very, very talented man.

For some reason I always took to Palin, Idle and Cleese. What a team though.

RIP.

Gazolba

Terry Jones of Monty Python.
One of his good lines:
"Excuse me if I don't shake your hand but I've just put some lard on the cat's boil".

He was also the brilliant straight man in the "Nudge, Nudge" sketch.

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
His memory will live on in many Python sketches. RIP.

Johnnythespider

As Cleese tweeted " 2 down, 4 to go", i think just about everyone of a certain vintage could quote some lines from Python. My hovercraft is full of eels. One of my favorite lines from him was playing Palins wife in The Meaning Of Life, a good Catholic she is doing the washing in the sink when the latest "arrival" drops down between her legs "pick that up for me dear" brilliant stuff.
RIP

fellatio_Martinez

Kobe Bryant from basketball!!

I was only telling my girlfriend last night that if I ever got rich I'd never fly about in a helicopter all the time.

I know planes can be dodgy but if the engine goes on a plane they can glide for 100 miles or so and even land on water whereas a helicopter will just drop out of the sky and explode on impact like a big retarded metal pigeon.

clint van damme

has anyone seen this tweet doing the rounds that Bryant supposedly posted last week and can anyone confirm it's genuine?
It said he had evidence that would put Hilary Clinton away for life. It could be bullshit from one of those fake tweet apps.

tisza

has anyone seen this tweet doing the rounds that Bryant supposedly posted last week and can anyone confirm it's genuine?
It said he had evidence that would put Hilary Clinton away for life. It could be bullshit from one of those fake tweet apps.
It was supposedly dated about 2 hours before the crash. Just "he" had information that could get hillary arrested. Even last night conspiracy theorists going on about it being to take focus away from the impeachment hearings, the grammys celebrity death theory, etc.
Ongoing theme for conspiracy theorists is mess with the Clintons and you'll end up dying.
seems the weather conditions were too poor to be flying in. Heavy fog meant even LAPD had grounded their helicopters. Talk of the helicopter being overloaded.

ajsccfc

He was the biggest name in the sport for the years between probably Shaq and now LeBron (who had just passed his scoring record the day before), massive shock this.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

That sounds very much like fake bullshit to me. Got Alex Jones (not the One Show presenter) tinfoil hat written all over it.

If you had that kind of info you would not keep it to yourself before saying you had it. You'd make sure at least three or four others knew how to at least access the info if you genuinely had it and intended to use it before revealing you had it.

I've also never understood why people say ' I've got this info". Well why not just say what the info is rather than just say you've got it? As far as I'm concerned anyone that says that I assume is full of shit and has nothing.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
He was the biggest name in the sport for the years between probably Shaq and now LeBron (who had just passed his scoring record the day before), massive shock this.
Never heard of those two either. I'm just not into basketball.

clint van damme

That sounds very much like fake bullshit to me. Got Alex Jones (not the One Show presenter) tinfoil hat written all over it.

If you had that kind of info you would not keep it to yourself before saying you had it. You'd make sure at least three or four others knew how to at least access the info if you genuinely had it and intended to use it before revealing you had it.

I've also never understood why people say ' I've got this info". Well why not just say what the info is rather than just say you've got it? As far as I'm concerned anyone that says that I assume is full of shit and has nothing.

I hear what you're saying but I was more asking if he actually tweeted that rather than did he really have information. The tweet may just be made up.

clint van damme

I hear what you're saying but I was more asking if he actually tweeted that rather than did he really have information. The tweet could be fake and generated by someone who is just shit stirring.

Users who are viewing this thread