Death List 2020 (3 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Michael Robinson the former Liverpool striker and Spanish tv pundit, a man when I heard him talk his Spanish was so good I thought he spoke limited English.

Sbarcher

Not sure it has been mentioned on here, but just read that Julie Felix died last month. One for the Oldies........................

oscillatewildly

I remember a friendly England played in Argentina - Must have been a few months before the tournament started in 1978. England hadn't qualified of course and Argentina would not have had any competitive fixture for 2 years. We got the highlights on ITV 24 hours later. I don't recall a great deal about the game to be honest - just Trevor Cherry being sent off with a bloodied mouth.

oscillatewildly

Tony Allen - Drummer with 'The Good, The Bad & The Queen'. He'd done shed loads before but I only became aware of him through his work with that band.

skybluetony176

Tony Allen - Drummer with 'The Good, The Bad & The Queen'. He'd done shed loads before but I only became aware of him through his work with that band.
I was reading in article on him just a couple of weeks ago and I couldn’t believe that I’d never heard of him given his talent, body of work and the respect he has from every genre of the music industry. RIP.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

For those not familiar with Dave Greenfields brilliance listen to the long version of walk on by and the climax to Down in the sewer. He was a genius, an innovator and an absolute gent. He made the stranglers a cut above the other bands at the time .

Sbarcher

Millie who sang My Boy Lollipop has died.
Big hit in the 60's. For those of a certain age will remember going to the pictures on Saturday mornings, and her song was regularly blasting out before the films started.
First record my dad ever bought me.

Users who are viewing this thread