Death list 2017 (2 Viewers)

Sick Boy

I wouldn't say it's far right to despise someone who oversaw such pain and suffering whichever side of the divide they sit on.

All of those years with men indulging their appetite for violence disguised as a political struggle....loyalist and republican

May he burn in hell along with the rest of them

I was referring to his posting history in general. I presume that you're incuding the British government during the troubles in that was well along with sections of the British army?

Otis

I was referring to his posting history in general. I presume that you're incuding the British government during the troubles in that was well along with sections of the British army?
Very ugly times all round and no-one can hold their heads up high.

I am pleased that he finally took the route to peace instead of through guns, so I laud him for that.

trevelfarandwide

Bill Paxton dead. Aged 61.

Excellent actor.

RIP.
Had no idea till now. :(

He'll forever be Pvt Hudson from Aliens, the role of a lifetime. RIP Bill.

trevelfarandwide

Very good in Twister and Frailty too.
Yep, very versatile guy. His lesser role in True Lies was brilliant, imo.

Says online he died of complications after heart surgery: for 61, he looked a picture of health to me.

Gazolba

Just heard Doris Day is 95. I never liked her in films, she always seemed to play a dumb blonde and I like smart women.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
This list might help you decide:
Sean Connery (85)
Clint Eastwood (85)
Robert Duvall (84)
Michael Caine (82)
Gene Hackman (85)
Sidney Poitier (88)
Donald Sutherland (80)
Roger Moore (88)
William Shatner (84)
Mel Brookes (89)
Robert Wagner (85)
Adam West (TV Batman) (87)
Jerry Lewis (89)
Tom Baker (81)
And that's just the blokes!
From the first page of the thread. My next choice now is either Sean Connery or Michael Caine.

Malaka

From the first page of the thread. My next choice now is either Sean Connery or Michael Caine.
I thought I had scored when the palace called a family meeting. Thought maybe Phil the Greek had an illness but he was just retiring

Terry Gibson's perm

It's like the prediction league I picked the wrong Bond I had Connery, cone on Forsyth you can do it for me

Captain Dart

I thought I had scored when the palace called a family meeting. Thought maybe Phil the Greek had an illness but he was just retiring

It looked like he was struggling yesterday standing next to Liz, I was thinking someone give the bloke a chair before he collapses.

Captain Dart

Everybody knows...Badger loves mashed potato.
What? Your popular culture is lost on me. No worries, "Flobbalob", "Flobbadob".

dutchman

I reckon Theresa May hasn't got long to go, she already looks like a dead woman walking.
daily-cartoon-zombie.jpg

Captain Dart

Goodbye Old Chum.

Users who are viewing this thread