Deadline for SISU to confirm appeal to Court of Appeal? (1 Viewer)

James Smith

Do we have any news yet? Whatever happened to "True Sky Blue" I miss his or her posts on the law (were you actually a lawyer?), and the way they made their views on Sisu known.

chiefdave

what is it with leaving everything to the last possible minute? guess any chance of a return to the Ricoh is gone now.

Sub

well there is a surprise all about distressing another company nothing to do with anything else there really can go fuck themselves now and stick there new stadium sideways up joys ass :slap:

Chipfat

How can anyone defend these people and the actions they are taking,, i hope ACL stick to the statement of money paid and court case dropped before letting TF, JS and SW around any table..TF must be a happy man today,, i pray for the day these people leave our club alone, i can't stand SW, i hate TF and JS well no words describe what i feel about her...

CaptainMorgan

That's it now, ACL should take the crests down and dump them in Fishers back yard and tell these tossers to pi$$ of and build their little fold away stadium in NeverNever land!! More expense to bear from the Coventry taxpayers.

lewys33

I think this is the last straw. Everyone was prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt if they dropped the legal action. Unbelievable.

Evans1883

Sadly all they have done is dash many fans hopes AGAIN , we are suffering whilst they are hell bent on having a shit ding dong with acl and the council , that they will absolutely lose , and for what , what FUCKING reason , why do they want ccfc , absolute tools

lewys33

I thought long and hard about whether I should start going back to the rugby. I think this has made my decision. I think I will even struggle to find the effort to bother with away games now.

Johnnythespider

That's it now, ACL should take the crests down and dump them in Fishers back yard and tell these tossers to pi$$ of and build their little fold away stadium in NeverNever land!! More expense to bear from the Coventry taxpayers.

Agree with this, it's time to leave these wa***rs high and dry, how many weeks till we come back RFC ?.

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
Sisu always said they would appeal. Remember, ACL accepted less than the £590k they originally insisted on. This may not be the barrier it is thought to be.

spider_ricoh

Anyone know what the timeframe is now - how long before their next appeal is rejected, and what steps can they take from there??

skybluetony176

Sisu always said they would appeal. Remember, ACL accepted less than the £590k they originally insisted on. This may not be the barrier it is thought to be.

The FL actually come up with a good explanation of the reduced amount (still in shock, I never thought they had it in them) so it didn't really give ACL any other option other than except what the FL said.

Unless you know something you can't say I don't think this decision compares.

SkyblueBazza

Even away support looks doubtful now , a ghost team or dead team walking to be honest RIP CCFC

This is the problem...they seem to care not a jot about the fans. Their reliance upon the fans returning if/when the team starts playing in (the) Coventry (area)...I think SISU will suddenly find that the majority have done what SISU lied about...they've moved on. What was once a passionate full-time hobby for many has now been downgraded to a passing interest. IMO it will cost SISU an awful lot more in terms of what they will need to spend to get the fans back now. The once 10-12k will have become more like 6-8k at best.

SkyblueBazza

The FL actually come up with a good explanation of the reduced amount (still in shock, I never thought they had it in them) so it didn't really give ACL any other option other than except what the FL said.

Unless you know something you can't say I don't think this decision compares.

You think the FL thought it through & came up with it themselves? Lol

Johnnythespider

I suggested a while ago that a "home" and away boycott was the next step. I've already made my mind up I'm not doing any away until we're back home. Might do a few trips to the hill though.
Ok, I'm about to upset some people I have a lot of respect for but, the hill should now be empty, the protest the other night should be the end of it, they really don't give a shit about it and you will be left looking like paid mourners at a funeral. We need to completely turn our backs on these cocks, they are exploiting the love we feel for ccfc while having no feelings towards the club themselves. It should be left to sisu and those that are prepared to follow their version of the club, not very many as it turns out, anyway this is just my opinion and I will continue to respect the choices made by others, me, I'm ready for Singers 1883 fc

Users who are viewing this thread