Deadline Day (2 Viewers)

mark82

Is it even agents at this stage? It's more likely the press needing to report something

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I think it's a bit of both. Agents like getting their clients name out, even if it's not for this window (get scouts watching, etc). The press obviously want as much click bait as possible these days too.

AFCCOVENTRY

As we understand it, Coventry are done for the night, but Championship clubs seem to have other ideas.

Three of them are planning late bids for Westbrooke, say national reports. Silly money could force City to think again.

shmmeee

As we understand it, Coventry are done for the night, but Championship clubs seem to have other ideas.

Three of them are planning late bids for Westbrooke, say national reports. Silly money could force City to think again.

TBH for a couple of mill I’d sell him and play Allen there. Got Jones coming back and Giles in as well. The benefits of a deep squad really.

cc84cov

Hence why we should of made a move for someone today if we get offered £2m he’s gone & we are short

Anyone seen Bright ?

David O'Day

So the cov tel have just rehashed the original non story? Cunts

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

mark82

No we haven't. Hiwula is a striker. He isn't a winger. He didn't play on the wing for us.

He played on the left side of a front 3. He hasn't really played as an out and out striker much for us. Giles will likely play in one of the attacking midfield roles we have.

Anyway, glad we've seemingly kept him regardless. Still think he has a place in the squad.

cc84cov

Doesn’t look like anyone in league 1 has done much tbh Oxford look weaker losing 2 of their best players

GaryJones

Ha ha it’s off again with blues
First it was Bright now this!
BIRMINGHAM SNUBBED....AGAIN
Renat Dadashov has also turned down a late move from Wolves to Birmingham.

The two clubs had agreed a loan deal but the player has decided against it.

Nick

Administrator
Christ, just catching up on how much nonsense the telegraph have been reeling off.

Have the squad is gone if you listen to them. Mason isn't happy?

Users who are viewing this thread