Deadline Day (3 Viewers)

cc84cov

Man Utd looking at making a second bid for Josh King of Bournemouth ? Be Callum Wilson is thinking wtf

better days

Only worry is if Godden gets injured, Baka and Hiwula obviously aren't wanted and that just leaves Max as cover...
Don't think that's right about Baka Dom
He's well thought of at the club, puts a shift in and never hides
Apparently he had a knock the other week when he wasn't in the squad
I reckon he'll stay
Kastaneer will definitely go if someone is prepared to take him
Everyone has given up on him
Not sure about Hiwula
Not really expecting anyone else to go out unless an amazing offer comes in

Alkhen

Might be wishful thinking but something just doesn't sit right about he Robins comments. why go out the way to say we are doing no deals? if he wasn't fussed then he would just stay quiet surely?

for me he is either hiding something (maybe worried that agents/clubs might think we have deep pockets after the McCallum sale) or has a deal in the pipeline that is a bit rocky.

or

He is royally pissed off and it was a sly dig at the owners

I also cant see why the owners, a hedge fund who must surely see the value that a promotion would bring, wouldn't re invest a small proportion of the Sam money back to help push for the championship. just feels off.

Terry Gibson's perm

Looking forward to Jim White getting all excited about a light being on at Old Trafford later :emoji_rolling_eyes: maybe somebody just forgot to switch it off.

hill83

Might be wishful thinking but something just doesn't sit right about he Robins comments. why go out the way to say we are doing no deals? if he wasn't fussed then he would just stay quiet surely?

for me he is either hiding something (maybe worried that agents/clubs might think we have deep pockets after the McCallum sale) or has a deal in the pipeline that is a bit rocky.

or

I also cant see why the owners, a hedge fund who must surely see the value that a promotion would bring, wouldn't re invest a small proportion of the Sam money back to help push for the championship. just feels off.

I love deadline day.

I reckon what he is really saying was a coded cry for help as Joy keeps him locked up under the stairs except for a match day.
Give me 5 or so hours to decode the entire interview and I'll get back to you.

Briles

or

I think it might be the Latter.

SkyBlueDom26

Although i agree this is true, the money from the sale will probably be keeping us afloat

Sky Blue Harry H

Our squad for the first time in a long time has quite Alot of value.
Rose
Hyam
Dabo
Mason
Allen
Shipley
Mason
Westbrook

All would command decent fees at this level and I can't remember a time we've had so many assets.

The clubs model is working as it should, and that's a good thing

I love the Mason twins - a step up on The Kelly Evans, and a few inches taller!

Corrado

Nick - can you combine this with the "no new signing" thread

Its annoying having to jump between threads for essentially the same chat

covmark

Looking forward to Jim White getting all excited about a light being on at Old Trafford later :emoji_rolling_eyes: maybe somebody just forgot to switch it off.
Made the mistake of putting sky sports news on. Had to turn it off after a couple of minutes. Presenter whipping up into a fake frenzy of excitement over Kamil Grosicki leaving Hull for West Brom.
Fuck off mate.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

stupot07

Are we the only league one club to not to bring a single player in, in the Jan window?

Just checked. No we aren't

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

SkyBlueCRJ

Man Utd looking at making a second bid for Josh King of Bournemouth ? Be Callum Wilson is thinking wtf

Would he? Wilson has had a shocking season and King is a safer bet. Especially given the fee United are likely to be forced to pay.

Alkhen

Made the mistake of putting sky sports news on. Had to turn it off after a couple of minutes. Presenter whipping up into a fake frenzy of excitement over Kamil Grosicki leaving Hull for West Brom.
Fuck off mate.

giphy.gif

David O'Day

Fuck off mate.

Yesterday they were trying to whip people in to a frenzy ovee the alleged bid from Barca for Ricarlison which Everton had by this stage had already stage didn't happen.

TV show for people who like Ed Sheeran

Terry Gibson's perm

Hardly scored a goal in men’s football but still managed to get an under 21 cap

Terry Gibson's perm

makes me see why so many lads go to the big teams academies. score a few goals in youth games for Man U and you can trade off that for years

It does seem like that not really done anything at 24 but still getting moves.

ccfcway

Transfer window activity

Have i missed anyone ?

In

Out

McCallum - Undisclosed - Norwich
Addai - Released
Thompson - Loan - Wrexham
Drysdale - Loan - Solihull
Tyler - Loan - Barwell
Brown - Loan - Scunthorpe
Pontichelli - Loan - Wrexham
Maycock - Loan - Leamington
Bremang - Loan - Leamington
Walters - Loan - Leamington

cc84cov

Have i missed anyone ?

In

Out

Addai - Released
Tyler - Loan - Barwell
Patience my friend ;)

Joy Division

Transfer window activity

Have i missed anyone ?

In

Out

Addai - Released
Tyler - Loan - Barwell
Walters - Loan - Leamington

Yeah

In
McCallum - Loan - Norwich

hill83

I love deadline day.

I reckon what he is really saying was a coded cry for help as Joy keeps him locked up under the stairs except for a match day.
Give me 5 or so hours to decode the entire interview and I'll get back to you.

I was right

ccfcway

Transfer window activity update

In
McCallum - loan - Norwich

Out

Addai - Released
Tyler - Loan - Barwell