Deadline Day Thread (3 Viewers)

jimmyhillsfanclub

His team was relegated and is playing in the 2nd tier this season. Once the season 'switched over' to 22-23 he lost necessary points for the work permit.

So why even bother looking at him.....his team weren't relegated yesterday were they? Maybe our recruitment team need a guide book ...basic transfer rules 101

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

His team was relegated and is playing in the 2nd tier this season. Once the season 'switched over' to 22-23 he lost necessary points for the work permit.

I have a season ticket at FC Utrecht and sometimes watch the Jong team who are in the same division. The standard is about league 2 level and if we are looking to sign a Hyam replacement from there then we've fucked it before we've even started anyway.

rexo87

Everyone saying they can see Vik going but no one has been interested in him for months now have they?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Danny Cashman to Walsall on loan.

torchomatic

Another great signing

Strange one. To be fair, he looks a skilful player and was excellent in the U21 game last week. He may still have a future here. Time will tell.

Grendel

Strange one. To be fair, he looks a skilful player and was excellent in the U21 game last week. He may still have a future here though .

I gather he’s attitude isn’t great either I think he’ll be managed out

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Everyone saying they can see Vik going but no one has been interested in him for months now have they?

Don't worry, Boddy is sat in a bar somewhere using the pay phone to call up as many other club CEO's as possible to get a sale in before 23:00.

*I tried to make that sound like a joke, but half of it sounds like it could be true anyway.

skyblue1991

Any transfer deadline day news 'arry?
a1c9e28eab02aebaddc484cb4734eb78.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Briles

Thats the worrying thing.

hill83

I have a season ticket at FC Utrecht and sometimes watch the Jong team who are in the same division. The standard is about league 2 level and if we are looking to sign a Hyam replacement from there then we've fucked it before we've even started anyway.

Don’t slag off my cousin Ruben m8

Hod dog

i know of a championship club bidding 5 Million for him which was rejected by us, wouldnt be surprised if we received many phone calls like that all summer though from teams testing water to see where we value him.

shmmeee

Are you living around Utrecht? Was there for the first time a couple of weeks ago, GFs family live in Tolkamer and Arnhem, lovely city.

Sky Blue Pete

Didn’t get to ask direct question on transfer dealings but if we aren’t speculating to incrementally improve the squad then what’s the point

Expect a permanent cb and possibly another

Can see a spectacular bid being accepted but yok playing yesterday means it will have come out the blue

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Are you living around Utrecht? Was there for the first time a couple of weeks ago, GFs family live in Tolkamer and Arnhem, lovely city.

My apartment is in Amsterdam but I play football in Utrecht and have a lot of friends there. I'm there all the time (when I'm not coming back to the UK), and actually, I think I am liking it more and more than I do Amsterdam because it is the same kind of thing, but less tourists. Arnhem is definitely nice! Not been to Tolkamer, but l hear it is also quite pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread