Deadline Day deals CCFC (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
We need to see the new players play before we can judge them and see if they improve the team.

But it can't be good when the team , squad, is consistently changing every six months.

Considering the ones that went out wouldnt have been playing anyway I dont think it is going to make it worse

Liquid Gold

It's the way of things in the lower leagues. I think we're actually doing a decent job of planning not to switch so much by buying young and building them. Why I find OTT criticism of Chaplin frustrating.

Otis

It's the way of things in the lower leagues. I think we're actually doing a decent job of planning not to switch so much by buying young and building them. Why I find OTT criticism of Chaplin frustrating.
And some of it is way, way OTT.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Erm, many on here demand that this happens, demand new signings every transfer window. I agree with you, let's give players a chance. We've offloaded Doyle (who had a maximum of 3 months left with us anyway). JCH who wasn't starting and Ogogo who wasn't starting either.
Considering the ones that went out wouldnt have been playing anyway I dont think it is going to make it worse
My point was every six months !

Mark Robins only just signed JCH (permanently ) and Ogogo six months ago and now Mark Robins has got rid.

So he made a mistake in signing the two said players.

letsallsingtogether

I like Chaplin think he will be a decent player.

Users who are viewing this thread