Transfer Rumour David Meyler (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Let’s be honest. This transfer seems like it’s well outside our ability. Ogogo must have been on a packet
Ogogo and Doyle wages laid off. Plus if no one else came in Reading were paying full price for nothing from bomb squad player.

JulianDarbyFTW

He was a Premier League player only 2 years ago. Made something like 125 PL appearances in his career, got 24 international caps, only 29. Surely we're below his level?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He was a Premier League player only 2 years ago. Made something like 125 PL appearances in his career, got 24 international caps, only 29. Surely we're below his level?
We will be if we bring back Marcus Tudgay.

robbiekeane

Dont want to see him on fifa, want to see him smashing through players at knee height but winning the ball. Then getting up and headbutting the whole other team.

Yeah, basically I just want the Monk from mean machine.
Quality this. I mean, you’re a complete sociopath but the consistency gives me a giggle for sure

cc84cov

6’2 29 years old premiership & international experience this could be a real coup at league 1 level

Nick

Administrator
Quality this. I mean, you’re a complete sociopath but the consistency gives me a giggle for sure

People deny it and tut but you watch the excitement on people's faces the next time it "kicks off" and theres a bit of handbags. Everybody loves it, usually followed by a massive "play up sky blues" or "fight fight".

Men, women, kids all up loving it. Kicks the game into gear.

no_loyalty

Top signing Meyler, will smash a few like Deegan the pitbull did.

Liquid Gold

JCH on his way to fleetwood town?
giphy.gif

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

People deny it and tut but you watch the excitement on people's faces the next time it "kicks off" and theres a bit of handbags. Everybody loves it, usually followed by a massive "play up sky blues" or "fight fight".

giphy.gif

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Have you ever considered watching the ice hockey? I reckon you might love it. Seen games suspended due to fighting and having to scrape blood off the ice. Look up Andre Payette - absolute fucking lunatic but a legend as well. Once literally waited for the whistle to blow then skated over to an opposition player and smashed his face in.

Nick

Administrator
Have you ever considered watching the ice hockey? I reckon you might love it. Seen games suspended due to fighting and having to scrape blood off the ice. Look up Andre Payette - absolute fucking lunatic but a legend as well. Once literally waited for the whistle to blow then skated over to an opposition player and smashed his face in.

Nah it's not for me. Some of them might be proper but not into the whole shirt over the head type stuff.

Ashdown

If he can protect the younger players and stop some of the oppos physicality then should be a great signing !

Users who are viewing this thread