Transfer Rumour David Meyler (1 Viewer)

Seaside-Skyblue

Sorry if already posted but seems strong rumours he's signed on loan. Seems a bit of a character on twitter too. The Reading fans don't seem to like him too much based on his high wages.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Sorry if already posted but seems strong rumours he's signed on loan. Seems a bit of a character on twitter too. The Reading fans don't seem to like him too much based on his high wages.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I'm happy if we have signed him, he is class.

JulianDarbyFTW

Like him, but if his wages are high then unless his parent club pays a decent percentage I struggle to see it happening. Wouldn't be against it, though.

Great_Expectations

Good pedigree, so in theory would be a good addition. However if he was frozen out at Reading, how match fit will he be?

And who’s place will he take? I assume Kelly’s?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Just had a look at his twitter,he seems to give a bit back to the fans that have a pop at him....

giphy.gif

robbiekeane

Him and McNulty boys. Hopefully put a good word in

Attachments

• 65820B56-2A73-4665-81B4-BA804846D807.jpeg
    65820B56-2A73-4665-81B4-BA804846D807.jpeg
    653 KB · Views: 55

christonabike

My mrs burns all my grub like that! “ if you came home from the pub earlier it wouldn’t be like that !”
It fooking would she burns everything!

mark82

Good signing. Was hoping we may have an option to make it permanent built in but guess we can always try in the summer (appreciate wages could be an issue).

fatso

Good signing. Was hoping we may have an option to make it permanent built in but guess we can always try in the summer (appreciate wages could be an issue).
Wages may not be an issue when Reading get relegated and if his contract has a clause whereby his money gets reduced after relegation.

Users who are viewing this thread