David Mcgoldrick signs (1 Viewer)

Sawyer

I know Jeffers went on loan. The exact reason I said the McGoldrick is a better option. I got the pace idea of the linked article.

The very definition of research

“He gives the club a very different option up front because he is quick and can get in behind defences so that will add to the manager’s options in attack.”

I see, I think Andy Thorn wrote this article for the site :pimp:

skybluek

"I asked a Forest man of mine if he was quick, he said he ran like he was attempting to run through treacle."

He's got pace, he can get in behind defenders and can run all day. He's skilful and he's got all the attributes said by bournemouth captain Steve fletcher in 2007 about David mcgoldrick could of lost his pace

bluesky

Another new signing met with the welcoming all knowing arms of city fans. The same reception ellliot and barton recieved until people actually seen them play for us.

hill83

I love how hearing what opposition fans say about their players is taken as gospel. If anything as demonstrated on here, myself included*, most fans talk utter shite.

*not really

@richh87

Another new signing met with the welcoming all knowing arms of city fans. The same reception ellliot and barton recieved until people actually seen them play for us.

Yep - people love to claim to know all about players. Probably the same bunch who thought Turner was slow.

torchomatic

Only 24? I thought he was older than that. Good signing.

skybluek

In or out of the club?

What is your source? Do you consider it reliable?

Fisher did say he hasn't got the budget to bring in a new back room staff therefore carsley and shaw going no where in the same interview he said there also might be a couple of loans coming in

SkyBlue_Bear83

1 in and 1 out apparently. Fairly reliable wouldn't be surprised if 1 of these didn't work out. Lets hope its the out! (Unless it is ROD)
Fingers crossed for Bell or ROD out :D

Still think Wood may be off, Hussey won't go I don't think as we have no back up now. So I would say Wood or a fringe player could be the one outgoing

Last edited:

Martin180

Good signing , done well in this division before and has to be a better option than Ball,O` Donovan and Sheff upfront

MattyMc

Will give him a chance but the general consensus from my cousins who are Forest season ticket holders are that he is very lazy and has a terrible attitude.

Hopefully the change of scenery will do him good

The CableGuy

Will give him a chance but the general consensus from my cousins who are Forest season ticket holders are that he is very lazy and has a terrible attitude.

Hopefully the change of scenery will do him good

Remember what the Boro fans said about Nimely?

"He's useless, crap, blah blah blah."

OK, didn't score goals for fun for us but gave us a new dimension up front.

RichieGunns

Let's give the guy a chance.

I agree that so many people said Elliot and Barton would be shite players but they've proved those doubters wrong. Lets give this lad a chance too!

Gray

See other thread on block 14. Apparently if you don t want to jump around like a 5 year old on skittles you should feck off

We've all been there, done it and wore the t shirt and grown out of it. They think they are the first fans to jump up and down and sing. Now I'm a bit older I like to sit down and watch the match

Users who are viewing this thread