David Mcgoldrick signs (1 Viewer)

Astute

We've all been there, done it and wore the t shirt and grown out of it. They think they are the first fans to jump up and down and sing. Now I'm a bit older I like to sit down and watch the match

I have grown up a bit. Have kids older than a lot of our fans. Sit down though? You must be old ;)

spit

Have to wonder what was going through his mind when he had that photo taken, probably "When the boss said he was sending me to Coventry I thought he was just going to ignore me. What have I done to deserve this?"

Welcome to the Ricoh, McBaldrick!

Gray

I have grown up a bit. Have kids older than a lot of our fans. Sit down though? You must be old ;)

The last time I stood up was when Alf Wood made that superb save against bradford park avenue in the mid 40's

Macca

We've all been there, done it and wore the t shirt and grown out of it. They think they are the first fans to jump up and down and sing. Now I'm a bit older I like to sit down and watch the match

Oh yeh I used to as well. To be fair now there's so much going on that come Saturday I m fooked,just want to chill and watch the game. Back then I was more interested in funny songs , what was going on in the stands etc. things change as they will for the 20 year olds of the present day

AFCCOVENTRY

He will provide more than score. He seems to favour playing the inside right type position. He has to be given a chance. Some of our fellow fans said Elliott is the next RoD :facepalm:

Gives us some good options with Cody, Ball, Elliott, Goldie,

blend

Watched him the other night vs Wigan in the cup, looked good. He seemed to have pace and skill from what I saw

pusbccfc

Evans020

I think what matters is he's better than ROD which means we have strengthened our squad further..I can't remember a Coventry squad with this much strength in depth

mexico88

I think what matters is he's better than ROD which means we have strengthened our squad further..I can't remember a Coventry squad with this much strength in depth

Deluded. And it's coments like this that go hand in hand with our constant under-achievement.

mark82

Centre back is the only place we have had a downgrade this year. All other positions we are stronger than last year.

CCFCSteve

Another new signing met with the welcoming all knowing arms of city fans. The same reception ellliot and barton recieved until people actually seen them play for us.

It's ridiculous isn't it. We just can't appear to wait before judging a player ! It's pretty embarrassing to be honest and I just hope players arriving at our club or who are at the club aleady read this shit.

It happens time and time again. Hope he proves these idiots wrong. The fact is nobody knows how he'll do until he's got a few games under his belt. He might be the missing link or a crock of shit but I'm happy to wait and am pleased to get someone else in who might offer something different to what we have already.

Diehard Si

Yeah. I see him as an option off the bench if we need him, or to give Cody or Elliot a rest if we're cruising.

@richh87

Dunno if there is one mate - but it's all pretty easy to use. There's a 'forum rules' thread...

JulianDarbyFTW

Newly registered user eh? Just registered this morning eh? You didn't by any chance have a photograph taken by a goalmouth holding a shirt yesterday while looking a little glum did you?

Users who are viewing this thread