David Mcgoldrick signs (1 Viewer)

craigus12

no one has done anything to warrant being in front of elliot or mcdonald so i doubt he'll have much of a headache imo

kg82

What's with the assumption he's better than some we already have though? Forest fans seem to really not rate him at all. I'll give him time, but I can see what's going to happen if he doesn't score in his first 2 games!

CovLis86

Some players just need a fresh start. Hes spent a lot fo time out on loan for them, so i imagine they would be happy. Plus, its Forest fans. They probably think they would be too big for Rooney.

Gray

i think they will announce this deal at 10:59 just to add a bit of drama to the day

Forest are in the league above us and now have some money to spend. I wouldn't pay much attention to what they say about him. I wouldn't pay much attention to what is said on here about him either. I would wait and see if we sign him, wait to watch him play and then form an opinion based on that (ideally, watch him play a few times). Radical, I know. If he has got a bit of pace, cost £1m not so long ago and is better than ROD / Jeffers, then it is a good signing as we have more strength in depth up front than we did yesterday and our squad has been improved (assuming the deal goes through).

PVA

29 goals in 8 years is pretty scarily bad. But I think given a chance here he could do alright.

skybluek

Plus we wont probaly announce it till the transfer deadline is closed so will probaly announce it early next week if it's true

Sawyer

He looks miserable, as do i with this loan signing. Thank god its only until January! haha. Im quite liking Sleeves and Cody up front this season.

hill83

He looks miserable, as do i with this loan signing. Thank god its only until January! haha. Im quite liking Sleeves and Cody up front this season.

Why are you miserable about this? Better option than Rod, and Jeffers.
He can only improve things for us, plus, unheard of in these parts..........PACE.

Otis

He can only improve things for us, plus, unheard of in these parts..........PACE.

Pace?

You sure?

On GMK they are saying that Forest fans reckon he runs as if he is running through treacle.

Otis

"I asked a Forest man of mine if he was quick, he said he ran like he was attempting to run through treacle."

SkyBlue_Bear83

Did ok in a poor Southampton side that were relegated, never had much of a look in at Forest with better players ahead of him

Sawyer

Pace? Really.. Are we talking about the same player? And Jeffers, you mean the guy who went on loan to Tamworth this morning? Do a little research please!

Im happy for the extra numbers for sure, his record is shocking, he scores 1 a season and is slow.. dont know where people get this "pace" idea from.

hill83

Pace? Really.. Are we talking about the same player? And Jeffers, you mean the guy who went on loan to Tamworth this morning? Do a little research please!

Im happy for the extra numbers for sure, his record is shocking, he scores 1 a season and is slow.. dont know where people get this "pace" idea from.

I know Jeffers went on loan. The exact reason I said the McGoldrick is a better option. I got the pace idea of the linked article.

The very definition of research

kg82

Read the story.

Users who are viewing this thread