David Icke Again (2 Viewers)

Danceswithhorses

I saw him play for the youth team, and I think, the reserves but you are right, he never played for the first team to my knowledge
He got diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis at some point, moved on to Hereford but had to retire after a season, i think ?

steve cooper

I was at that game too Steve. Souness was by far the best player on the pitch then got himself sent off. Thought at the time that here was a player who is going to hit the big time yet Spurs obviously didnt agree and sold him to Middlesborough without ever playing for Spurs 1st team. One that definitely got away.
Yes he did get sent off in one of the legs. I remember him fouling his way through one of the games in particular. Got sent off for a bad foul near the half way line IIRC. Apparently he was refused a winner's medal for that sending off. Steve Perryman was also in that team.

clint van damme

Yes he did get sent off in one of the legs. I remember him fouling his way through one of the games in particular. Got sent off for a bad foul near the half way line IIRC. Apparently he was refused a winner's medal for that sending off. Steve Perryman was also in that team.

Bad foul by Souness ? You sure you've got the right player?!

Users who are viewing this thread