Darren Moore (1 Viewer)

Frostie

Remember your comment that the chance on sat was a tap in from edge of area with keeper to beat lol does sheaf still offer more than James 😆

Well obviously it was an exaggeration but if not for the misunderstanding it was simply a case of sliding past a keeper who was miles out of his goal, a chance any striker should easily take.

I've never said Sheaf offers more than James, I like both as players. I've just pointed out to you seemingly 100 times that they're different types of player but you still don't get it.

kg82

Don’t think that’s the right move for Sheff Weds - my friends a Baggies fan and Moore wasn’t remotely rated there. It’s the right move for us though - a league one appointment in my opinion.
Nah, I’ve got a mate who’s a Baggies fan too and he liked him. Think he was doing a decent job when he was there.

kg82

Well obviously it was an exaggeration but if not for the misunderstanding it was simply a case of sliding past a keeper who was miles out of his goal, a chance any striker should easily take.

I've never said Sheaf offers more than James, I like both as players. I've just pointed out to you seemingly 100 times that they're different types of player but you still don't get it.
And what a surprise he was deflecting from the point.

SkyBlue_Bear83

West Brom were expected to walk the league the year he was sacked although it doesn't always work out like that and he's done a decent but not outstanding job at Doncaster.

Users who are viewing this thread