Dale Evans ....... (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

The one one good thing to come out if it was the clubs response, about how they expect a bid to be submitted.
As oppose to any rubbish about the club not been for sale and not welcoming bids. Also that we now know the consortium are going to come back once all the deal action is finally put to bed.

dongonzalos

I got the impression that most on this thread were just saying chill out. If it’s rubbish it’s rubbish. If there is in some truth in it then great. If there isn’t what have we lost.
Most didn’t like the way he was going about it.
Almost everyone had an issue with the idea of him and or his family receiving abuse.
Don’t think there is much learning here for the fans at all.
The media do need to do some more research but they will just say that the story did it’s job for them. Getting people listening or reading. (Which is wrong)

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
The way that CWR were bigging it up that day was quite funny.

You would think the fact they had to give him the email address of Mark Hornby first would set alarm bells ringing to them before they start acting like it's story of the century.

Captain Dart

Anh Nhu Nguyen has put in a rival bid. :angelic:

By all means listen to the story, but only go with the evidence !!
Nothing here, next please.

Hoffman is savvy and was providing a polite reply, only said he had seen proof of funds, Cov Telegraph introduced the word wealth into their headline.
Proof of funds is subjective. Some may think they are wealthy, others trually are wealthy.

Sky Blue Harry H

By all means listen to the story, but only go with the evidence !!
Nothing here, next please.

Hoffman is savvy and was providing a polite reply, only said he had seen proof of funds, Cov Telegraph introduced the word wealth into their headline.
Proof of funds is subjective. Some may think they are wealthy, others trually are wealthy.

8 messages in 7 years - you don't half have a lot to say for yourself - you'll be turning into Otis if you're not careful !

Nick

Administrator
Was/is he working for him?

Apparently:

Mr Evans has asked Alan Packer to assist him with his apparent desire to takeover Coventry City.

He said: “I met Alan down in Colchester several years ago. They know I’m genuine and the reason why I have gone public.

“He is the unofficial face of Coventry City. It was important for him to be aware of what is going on.

“I will be communicating with the fans directly through him.”

Mr Packer told the Telegraph: “I don’t know why Sisu are denying any of this.

“Unless I have been completely and utterly conned, and I don’t think I have, then Dale has proved to me all the way through that what he is saying is truthful.

“He’s got me on board because people will believe me. They know me and do not know Dale.”

It doesn't look like he has done a good job in making people believe him.

BackRoomRummermill

Lets be truthfully honest the story died ages ago, who in their right mind would invest in CCFC with a big win , I never believed it from the start , I am surprised some people on here were duped ,has common sense eradicated to the stage of believing anything !!

ITS FAKE NEWS ASK MY UNCLE !

NortonSkyBlue

Greetings from Riyadh.
What has changed Liquid Gold? As noted in almost every post from my side I have no idea if the guy is genuine or a fraud, save your bile until you have confirmation he is a fraud.

Last edited:

NortonSkyBlue

He made himself to be a real Plonker , I blame lack of alcohol and bacon sandwiches so I sympathise to an extent .........
Yes i am BackRoomRummermill.
I would rather wait until I know something either way than jump in and dismiss a person as a fraud and a liar.
It's called innocent until proven guilty and as of this moment the jury is still out.

BackRoomRummermill

It was the dismissal of the guys on the forum by yourself you also said he has the money, do you know that to be fact ?
Actually Nick I wish you would stop telling me what I seem to be doing. I can tell you myself.
What stacks up is that he has the money and Hoffman has welcomed him in to the fold. I wish the posters on here were so inclined but so many have been HOPING he was outed as a fraud.

duffer

I would rather wait until I know something either way than jump in and dismiss a person as a fraud and a liar.
It's called innocent until proven guilty and as of this moment the jury is still out.

I don't know about a fraud, but hasn't he already been caught in a number of untruths. He's not in a court of law here, but if he expects to be trusted then he'll have to earn it.

What you're seeing here aren't personal attacks, but healthy scepticism. I wish we'd had more of it when SISU came knocking.

shmmeee

Greetings from Riyadh.
What has changed Liquid Gold? As noted in almost every post from my side I have no idea if the guy is genuine or a fraud, save your bile until you have confirmation he is a fraud.

Then with all due respect you have the critical thinking skills of a wet tea towel.

It was clear from the off the guy was full of shit. Sitting on the fence doesn’t make you a sage, just a bloke with splinters in his arse.

Nick

Administrator
But has been proven to be lying about things, take away what anybody else says. He has proven himself to be lying

It's as simple as that

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

There's a few people who semi believed it to start with and now they are trying to take the high ground and join the 'Dale Evans out' club.

Frankly you're not welcome in our crew, you fell for it too!

Liquid Gold

Greetings from Riyadh.
Yep I’ve been spreading loads of bile, thanks for pointing that out I’ll try to be more like you, the guy who’s been having a go at fucking Otis of all people.

Out of interest how long do we have to wait? Once the seas have risen and sunk the land so football can no longer be a sport you’ll still be waiting and seeing.

oucho

I don't know about a fraud, but hasn't he already been caught in a number of untruths. He's not in a court of law here, but if he expects to be trusted then he'll have to earn it.

What you're seeing here aren't personal attacks, but healthy scepticism. I wish we'd had more of it when SISU came knocking.

Agreed - we've had a lot of prospective white knights over the years and been let down so many times. It's no surprise that our understandably jaundiced and cynical fanbase seem to have reached a consensus view of "we'll believe it when we see it" rather than giving someone the benefit of the doubt (especially when DE comes across as such an unreliable loose canon).

NortonSkyBlue

It was the dismissal of the guys on the forum by yourself you also said he has the money, do you know that to be fact ?
No BackRoomRummermill you are incorrect.
I said that Hoffman is satisfied he has money.
Like all of you I know fuck all.
Dismissal? I think you will find that was the point of my posts. Not too dismiss someone without evidence.

NortonSkyBlue

Thank you for a considered response. I can accept your argument and to a point even agree with it.
Where I differ is that I believe it is easy to ridicule and scorn a person without knowing the facts and feel that it is better to wait and see the outcome before sticking the knife in.
Sadly Dale Evans was never given that opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread