Dale Evans ....... (5 Viewers)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Regardless of what you may think of his approach to this saga, to imply it is all about pulling some 'slutty chav' is a little harsh. His family may read this.

Just my thoughts.

jesus cant have a joke these days, im not doubting he is serious its way he is carrying on as in look at me ill put money into the club im serious but look way he has done it as if fans havent been through enough how can you take him seriously its getting the attention the wrong way just irritating, hopefully things work out but he doesnt need carry on way he has so far just prove your funds and work on getting a deal done quietly in the backround.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I have followed the thread Nick, you don't see me on here criticizing fellow fans. Give the guy the benefit of the doubt, if it turns out to be bullshit then rip him to bits then.
But what if he has the cash and will throw some in the pot. A long shot I grant you but what if fans calling him names and abusing his family forces a change of heart.
And as for the bit about " getting our hopes up " ffs we are not kids and if you have followed city long enough you should know by now
" never get your kin hopes up "

fair dues to him for being serious and that he is proving have cash towards buying the club, i dont see anyone on here abusing his family thats too far, as for calling him names as nick said im the only one said really anything and was only a slag at way he acting through it all its not professional and doesnt look well, im one those fans want sisu gone as much as anyone but want see serious professional approach and it done right not somebody shouting out all over coventry ive money so let me buy the club and doing everything to get noticed. His heart in the right place but not his head the way he is going about it.

letsallsingtogether

fair dues to him for being serious and that he is proving have cash towards buying the club, i dont see anyone on here abusing his family thats too far, as for calling him names as nick said im the only one said really anything and was only a slag at way he acting through it all its not professional and doesnt look well, im one those fans want sisu gone as much as anyone but want see serious professional approach and it done right not somebody shouting out all over coventry ive money so let me buy the club and doing everything to get noticed. His heart in the right place but not his head the way he is going about it.
Are Sisu's head or heart in the right place. ........
I very much doubt it.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Are Sisu's head or heart in the right place. ........
I very much doubt it.
giphy.gif

No it's in this place .

dongonzalos

So if somebody is anti council they are pro SISU?

No they are when they make comments that they agree with SISU actions because the decisions they are making are right for the club, what is right for SISU is in the best interests of the club. That they encouraged SISU with the path they took.
( The path they took that led to Wasps arriving and making enemies of the organisation we needed to get in with the most. )

Last edited:

covmark

No they are when they make comments that they agree with SISU actions because the decisions they are making are right for the club, what is right for SISU is in the best interests of the club. That they encouraged SISU with the path they took.
( The path they took that led to Wasps arriving and making enemies of the organisation we needed to get in with the most. )
You don't half talk some shite.
Go and watch some football for a change. You might find yourself becoming a Coventry City fan.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Go and watch some football for a change. You might find yourself becoming a Coventry City fan.

There is as much chance of that tosser doing that as there is if him landing on Mars. Most forums would have banned him by now.

dongonzalos

If shite in your little world means the truth
Then you are correct.
He has said all those things and comments such as that does give someone a pro SISU bias.
Let me know when you retire in your role as the man who decides who is and who isn’t a Coventry. I will submit my application again then. Oh great fan.

dongonzalos

There is as much chance of that tosser doing that as there is if him landing on Mars. Most forums would have banned him by now.

They would if we lived in North Korea. Here the truth doesn’t get you banned, because the person it is said about doesn’t like it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4232

Anyone fact doing a tl;dr summary of this thread? What is the chance the club will be sold anytime soon?

skybluebeduff

You seem pretty taken in by it.
Really? None of that even sways towards me believing him, and you've quoted what I copied and pasted from his own Fcaebook you spaz. You've also quoted me defending his family not being abused, how does that fit into believing him? Anyway, Dale is a fraud, and he's about to be exposed.

Nick

Administrator
Really? None of that even sways towards me believing him, and you've quoted what I copied and pasted from his own Fcaebook you spaz. You've also quoted me defending his family not being abused, how does that fit into believing him? Anyway, Dale is a fraud, and he's about to be exposed.

I've also said plenty of times that abusing his family would be wrong. The same as if you came on and said somebody abused yours it would be completely out of order.

My point was that you were taken in that his family had been abused in the first place. I'd like to think you would also have faith in humanity and if somebody had for example found your partner's name and threatened her based on something you said about football you would know 99.9% of city fans would fully be in your corner with it. All of this "my close friends have seen it" was silly, as his close friends were there when he closed the deal with SISU over the phone.

skybluebeduff

I don't think it makes the fans stupid as such, it makes the media more stupid.

Has he just posted that?

It begs the question, did he fool Hoffman or was Hoffman just trying to play it down and get him out of the limelight diplomatically?
It was posted Wednesday.
Dale has since been on a mass exodus of removing and blocking people on Facebook, I thought fuck it and sent him a message on Wednesday, he replied and said i'd be proven wrong by Thursday, it's now Friday.
Good luck to him, he's really going to need it.
Capture.PNG

Nick

Administrator
It was posted Wednesday.
Dale has since been on a mass exodus of removing and blocking people on Facebook, I thought fuck it and sent him a message on Wednesday, he replied and said i'd be proven wrong by Thursday, it's now Friday.
Good luck to him, he's really going to need it.
View attachment 8282

To be fair, I'd suggest he probably looks to get help. Not meant in a nasty way either.

Nick

Administrator
Exactly, living out a fantasy like that so public is a cry for something.

I am not sure why the media etc helped fuel it and give him credence.

A quiet word and arm around the shoulder with maybe putting him in touch with places that could help.

NorthernWisdom

What is the chance the club will be sold anytime soon?

Give you a clue...
It begs the question, did he fool Hoffman or was Hoffman just trying to play it down and get him out of the limelight diplomatically?
My track record suggests I'm not Hoffman's biggest fan ;) but I'd like to think he has more about him than being taken in, and it's just him being diplomatic. Bar a fairly non-committal comment or two, Hoffman's (rightly, IMHO!) been pretty silent. Which reflects well on him...

Nick

Administrator
Agree, Hoffman would have done the right thing to sort of "shut him up" as such but being clever with it. He worded it carefully to say he had seen things to "suggest" money etc then I'd think it is just going to not be mentioned and him to be forgotten about rather than Hoffman publicly showing the guy up.

Users who are viewing this thread