Dale Evans ....... (2 Viewers)

NortonSkyBlue

Like I said, it's a pretty common reply along with "what are you doing" as if something is exclusive.

Why does him pointing things out about this fella suddenly mean he has any desire at all for SISU? If he says he likes blue cars does it suddenly mean he hates green ones?
As I clearly stated I was gleaning his opinion. Read in to that what you like but I felt justified in asking that question based upon his post, there were no traps being laid.

wince

Who knowns what the motive to make this up would be , but for a club that never comments on anything , they have been pretty quick to deny this twice

Nick

Administrator
Who knowns what the motive to make this up would be , but for a club that never comments on anything , they have been pretty quick to deny this twice
I dont get the "never comments on anything" stuff, they commented on the guy who invaded the pitch last week. They commented on Hoffman.

pusbccfc

Say he won 12 million. Kept 2 Million for himself and his family. Gives Joy 10 million.

He has players, the golden share ( but only if the FL allow it ), a few footballs and corner flags. Ryton will go to Joy as 10 million is peanuts really.

The season is already running. The Ricoh contract is ending. The Butts, if it is an option, would need a lot of work and there are a lot of problems to sort out. Without more money up front that won’t be ready by next season. Wasps, as an alternative, may want a long term contract. The ST money for this season will be gone. It’s a long way until ST sales for next season.

I don’t know whether matchday sales will cover wages etc.. I think without expertise and access to working capital the club would be in a worse state than now. Despite everything about SISU, the playerˋs wages have always been paid and money was there when there were cash flow problems.

If it happens, it will be Hoffmann and this guy will be a glorified shareholder. If it happens.

He's made it pretty clear his £10m is basically an add on to the previous offer from Hoffman's consortium.

There is actually a chance Dale could put the money in and Hoffman run away with 100% ownership of the club.

The consortium has that guy from Stratford who has companies worth hundreds of millions.

AFCCOVENTRY

Tomorrow morning Gary Hoffman exclusive in the Cov Tel.

Exclusive with Gary Hoffman on Coventry City takeover and Dale Evans coming via the @covtelegraph website at 5am tomorrow. Interesting stuff

skybluetony176

I ain’t getting up at five to read it. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if it’s Hoffman distancing himself and the consortium from Dale Evans. Probably be confirmation of the takeover now;)

Hobo

But why is he blabbing nonsense if his deal is going through?

wal3590

Could this be a seriously messed up way to get Hoff and Sisu talking again? Sisu haven't stated the club isn't for sale in the last two statements. Whether thats the plan or not it could get the ball rolling again.

wince

I’m staying positive with all this.
No reason, just a feeling that something positive is on the cards
To be Fair if something was happening it would have broke by now , and the observer would have got in first , suspect it will be along the lines of joy wont talk but the offer is there

AFCCOVENTRY

Hoffman news tomorrow morning.

To be fair and this isn't my Bugles speaking...

Dale Evans said tonight on CWR that there will be a statement from Hoffman shortly.

Hoffman uses the CET to make any statements and sometimes CWR. 5am exclusive on CET. So he is right.

I would see tomorrow as positive in terms of the consortium being real with Evans joining Hoffman and possibly funds are now there to bolster any offer.

Does this mean Sisu are off is another matter. But maybe another turning point tomorrow?

fernandopartridge

If you read the post above this from backroomrummermill among others, by no means a lone voice, you will see that it Dale Evans is dismissed as a fantasist.
What happens if Dale Evans is the real deal? His credibility is being torn apart on here and you can dress it up as you like but it is a character assasination.
Oh the humble pie some would have to eat. Fernandopartridge can you hear me?
Like I've said elsewhere, I'd be happy to eat all the humble pies but doubt very much I will

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

Exclusive with Gary Hoffman on Coventry City takeover and Dale Evans coming via the @covtelegraph website at 5am tomorrow. Interesting stuff

This is what I have been waiting for...

If Hoffman says he has seen proof of the finances then great.
If Hoffman distances himself then thats that for me.

rupert_bear

Hoffman did say that he will be back with I think he said 4th and final bid could this be it ? Since then we have had the chap from Stratford go public on a desire to buy into ccfc and now apparently this Evans bloke. SISU will have a price in mind I think about 30 million would be utopia for them Get jserious tnterest around the £20 million mark that just might get them round the table, just an opinion.

dongonzalos

Hoffman did say that he will be back with I think he said 4th and final bid could this be it ? Since then we have had the chap from Stratford go public on a desire to buy into ccfc and now apparently this Evans bloke. SISU will have a price in mind I think about 30 million would be utopia for them Get jserious tnterest around the £20 million mark that just might get them round the table, just an opinion.

As in they get to sell Ryton for 8, plus the 2 million up front that was there previously. Then 10 million from Dale?

Otis

Will just be a regurgitation of what's been put up here and then Nick can threaten them with legal action.

oucho

The veey idea that anyone with sense would part with more than a million quid for a L2 football team with no assets is beyond laughable. 20 million??? Some people must be dreaming.

dongonzalos

And if Hoffman has just seen a betting shop balance page?

I would hope with his standings within the banking industry.
He will either had had it confirmed to him from a bank employee (with Dale’s consent)
Or he has seen an online account.
I would be very surprised if Mr Hoffman put his name to something on the back of a betting slip.

dongonzalos

The veey idea that anyone with sense would part with more than a million quid for a L2 football team with no assets is beyond laughable. 20 million??? Some people must be dreaming.

They would spending 12 million on a golden share, the first team squad, the academy and future payments due from people like Maddison, Wilson, Sambou, the Man Utd lad.
That’s about it really. Nothing else of value.

Users who are viewing this thread