Daily mirror today (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Just played doubles as only half the players turned up for indoors. Jesus, it's tiring.

Nick

Administrator
Rush goalie where I come from, was wembley or headers and volleys was sometimes called chance

covcity4life

wall-e, wallie,wally i dunno how you spell it

kick ball vs wall, make it hard for next guy to do the same,if rebound hits you or you miss wall your out etc

also used to play one bounce on breaks

Midfield General

wall-e, wallie,wally i dunno how you spell it

kick ball vs wall, make it hard for next guy to do the same,if rebound hits you or you miss wall your out etc

also used to play one bounce on breaks

Used to play that against the Wholesale Market wall on the Barras Common for ages...we used to call it wall-ee. Got caught numerous times fetching a ball back that had been spooned over the wall...happy days, I'm starting to feel a bit emotional now... :(

ajsccfc

I played the wall game as well but couldn't remember the name of it for the life of me, I think the film Wall-E threw me off the scent.

Played on a wall that was only 2ft tall but had a sloping top so if you were accurate enough you could really be nasty to whoever had to follow you.

covcity4life

I played the wall game as well but couldn't remember the name of it for the life of me, I think the film Wall-E threw me off the scent.

Played on a wall that was only 2ft tall but had a sloping top so if you were accurate enough you could really be nasty to whoever had to follow you.

i just used to to bare minimum to stay until 5-6 players left,then it would get sinister!

shmmeee

What was the one where you did one bounce and got a letter if you missed your go?

Wembley Doubles was ace. Singles was always a massacre.

And (Not Football Related): Lob Across.

Samo

Run back goalie in my day!!

Drop-back round my way but close enough!
Oh those happy endless summers of 3 & in and slide tackles through dog shit!

Users who are viewing this thread