Dabo's suspension (1 Viewer)

How many game ban

Votes: 4 5.5%

Votes: 8 11.0%

Votes: 61 83.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jordan210

How long do we think Dabo will be banned for.

Some of the betting sites have him down as a 1 match ban. But I'm sure sure it will be more.

Londonccfcfan

3 games. Was a bit brainless.

Gonna be a big moss. Irreplaceable in our team.

I'd rather take a defensive approach and play Rose there ( good passer) add to our solid defence. As I think we got enough to Nick a game.

Rather play Rose than Da Costa /Kane.

better days

It's bound to be 3 games
However you look at it he was off the ground, out of control & endangering an opponent
Luckily the Cardiff player was ok
What would we have said if there was a similar tackle on COH?
Tbh this is one change in the game we should all appreciate
Especially as we are a skilful, technical side now

Sky Blue Pete

It's bound to be 3 games
However you look at it he was off the ground, out of control & endangering an opponent
Ohare was brought down a lot and no cards were shown

skyblueelephant76

3 games. Was a bit brainless.

Gonna be a big moss. Irreplaceable in our team.

I'd rather take a defensive approach and play Rose there ( good passer) add to our solid defence. As I think we got enough to Nick a game.

Rather play Rose than Da Costa /Kane.
Definitely, much better idea to play Rose out of position than play a natural wingback with almost 150 championship games under his belt...

Sky Blue Harry H

Just hope Kane is fit enough. Not worried about him covering there if he is fit enough. Throw in an alternative, should he struggle over 90 mins - Hamer could play there and move Sheaf back into the side. Would prefer that to the 'Da Costa' scenario. In MR we trust and all that!

better days

He was
But none of the players who brought him down were silly enough to throw themselves in like Dabo
He's mostly the victim of niggling, spiteful kicks, body checks & shirt pulling by opponents rotating
There is talk in the game of changing the rules to tot up fouls on a particular player rather than by an offender
Zaha is one of the biggest victims in the PL and I'd guess COH in our division

Liquid Gold

He was
But none of the players who brought him down were silly enough to throw themselves in like Dabo
He's mostly the victim of niggling, spiteful kicks, body checks & shirt pulling by opponents rotating
There is talk in the game of changing the rules to tot up fouls on a particular player rather than by an offender
There needs to be something bought in to stop this happening all the time.

I said in the match thread something like if 1 player is consistently fouled, or a team is rotating fouls, then the captain of the guilty team is booked.

better days

There needs to be something bought in to stop this happening all the time.

I said in the match thread something like if 1 player is consistently fouled, or a team is rotating fouls, then the captain of the guilty team is booked.
Tbh the best way would be to tell the captain that the next player to foul the targeted player would be booked or sent off
That way the jeopardy would be on the guy detailed with the next foul

Legia Sky Blue

The signing of Kane now looks to be a well timed one. I guess Da Costa will find his way back on the bench should we need something 'unpredictable' in that position from these upcoming games. Hopefully we don't!

Londonccfcfan

Just hope Kane is fit enough. Not worried about him covering there if he is fit enough. Throw in an alternative, should he struggle over 90 mins - Hamer could play there and move Sheaf back into the side. Would prefer that to the 'Da Costa' scenario. In MR we trust and all that!

I really don't see why Rose can't be given a chance there away from home. Let's see.

lifeskyblue

What annoyed me was that on at least 5 occasions our players making runs off the ball were hauled down outside of the refs line of vision. Surely Lino’s have to take more responsibility in alerting the ref to these underhand tactics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

What annoyed me was that on at least 5 occasions our players making runs off the ball were hauled down outside of the refs line of vision. Surely Lino’s have to take more responsibility in alerting the ref to these underhand tactics

To be fair I was impressed with McFadzean he was constantly roughing up Moore with the odd shove and shirt pull. We need to be doing it more often

Liquid Gold

Tbh the best way would be to tell the captain that the next player to foul the targeted player would be booked or sent off
That way the jeopardy would be on the guy detailed with the next foul
Isn’t that what’s supposed to happen now though? It end up with games like last night where we have 3 fouls deluging in two yellows and a red and they have 15 fouls, plus loads missed, and 1 yellow.

It needs to be codified. 10th foul is a booking no matter who or something.

Skyblueweeman

It's bound to be 3 games

The Cardiff player is married to my wifes friend. True story.

Offhegoes

Thought Kane looked decent when he came on last night, and pretty sure he was pushed, which lead to the Collins chance.
He looks like he's got a nasty streak in him, and from what I have read is best at Right Wing back, rather than right back, so I think he'll be good replacement

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

He was
I also think there's an element of him seriously exaggerating contact at every possible opportunity. Everyone has poked fun at Grealish for years for his seemingly endless time spent throwing himself to the ground at every opportunity, and like Grealish, I don't doubt that O'Hare is targeted for a bit of rough treatment, more than other players. It is hugely hypocritical for us as fans to sit and bemoan how he's targeted and then at the same time, a skilful opponent who does the same is met by groans and accusations of being a cheat. There have been several times this season that he has fallen over, with varied success at 'winning' a foul when there has been very little, if any, contact. I love him, but excessive bias in football does my head in.

slowpoke

I really don't see why Rose can't be given a chance there away from home. Let's see.
We have signed a reserve right back/rwb if fit he will almost certainly play. Can’t remember Dabo being booked so it will three game ban for dangerous play.

Londonccfcfan

Kane's incident was in front of me and it looked like a clear dive. I didn't see any contact; even if there was it still looked like a dive.
Was a clear dive.

The drop in standard from Dabo to anyone else in our squad is massive void at Right wing back.

What we are gonna miss is the one chemistry touch and move between, Hamer/ ohare/Dabo.

Kane its gonna take time to get that fluency into his game and confidence to bomb forward. Big shoes to fill.

CovBrummie94

Was a clear dive.

The drop in standard from Dabo to anyone else in our squad is massive void at Right wing back.

What we are gonna miss is the one chemistry touch and move between, Hamer/ ohare/Dabo.

Kane its gonna take time to get that fluency into his game and confidence to bomb forward. Big shoes to fill.

He was involved in a couple of quick passing moves down the left last night that give me confidence he’ll pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread