Dabo (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

We were out of biscuits.
You should do what i do and buy biscuits with cream in the middle, pull one side off and lick all the cream off the other then you have 2 biscuits for the price of one

Covkid1968#

I met him once. I would say 40's. I am also prepared to say 20's if he is willing to send me a bit of money.
He was at the Wasps protest at the Ricoh ... in fact one twelfth of the protest wasn’t he Otis?

Brighton Sky Blue

You should do what i do and buy biscuits with cream in the middle, pull one side off and lick all the cream off the other then you have 2 biscuits for the price of one

giphy.gif

mrtrench

The guy who does Didn't Happen of the Year Awards is from Cov. He's a Liverpool supporter, or Man U or something. Anyway, as you were.

clint van damme

Wish I didn’t know that. Guys a prick with a hardon for bullying women.

It gets worse, I'm fairly sure he something to do with Cov Utd.

Though to be fair if you're going to post shit about 6 year old tarquin making a comment in the supermarket that dissected global neoliberalism and all the other shoppers cheering you're asking for trouble.

rexo87

Robins said Dabo could be back on grass and joining in with the team next week if all goes well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

It gets worse, I'm fairly sure he something to do with Cov Utd.

Though to be fair if you're going to post shit about 6 year old tarquin making a comment in the supermarket that dissected global neoliberalism and all the other shoppers cheering you're asking for trouble.

Oh yeah the concept I’m fully behind.

Users who are viewing this thread