Dabo (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Good news - on a side note, see that Jordan Willis has been ruled out for 6 months (contract runs out in June) and so will likely be a free agent next season, as no-one is likely to sign him up until they are confident he is over this particular injury, and his injury problems in general. It will be interesting to see what happens to him next. Good luck Jordan !!

Brighton Sky Blue

Good news - on a side note, see that Jordan Willis has been ruled out for 6 months (contract runs out in June) and so will likely be a free agent next season, as no-one is likely to sign him up until they are confident he is over this particular injury, and his injury problems in general. It will be interesting to see what happens to him next. Good luck Jordan !!

Hope he’s got the support he needs mental health wise

rexo87

Seen the video. Looks like it’s one of those machines where it takes a bit of gravity off so probably not proper running as yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bugsy

Bugsy

Seen the video. Looks like it’s one of those machines where it takes a bit of gravity off so probably not proper running as yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
giphy.gif

Frostie

Haven't we known this for a while?

I'm sure Robins said last week he's been running on the Anti Gravity machine & he's hoping to be back for March or late Feb at best.

Users who are viewing this thread