Dabo (2 Viewers)

Magwitch

Prepare yourself for egg on your face, both will play, toss up who plays where.
And Rose didn’t exactly wait for his chance did he, got fit and back in the starting line up in a week wasn’t it.

Hertsccfc

If a player has the shirt it’s up to him too keep it

Isn’t that what robins has always said ?
I don't think it is that simple. Dabo is clearly one of our best players and while Dacosta has done well Dabo is first choice if fully fit

cc84cov

I don't think it is that simple. Dabo is clearly one of our best players and while Dacosta has done well Dabo is first choice if fully fit
Marosi was our best keeper he had to wait if Wilson didn’t get injured he might still be in goal now

shmmeee

Here’s a question for you everybody fit which hopefully isn’t too far off what’s your team ?

Good question. If we’re talking everyone, including the likes of Kelly and Jones and Godden. 🤔

Maroši
Rose Østigård Hyam
Dabo Hamer James McCallum
O’Hare
Walker Godden

S: Wilson, Dacosta, McFadzean, Kelly, Sheaf, Allen, Jones, Györkeres, Bapaga

Though if Jones comes back how he could, maybe drop Godden for him and play Jones alongside O’Hare behind Walker. Maybe even scrap it all and go 433.

Magwitch

Good question. If we’re talking everyone, including the likes of Kelly and Jones and Godden. 🤔

Maroši
Rose Østigård Hyam
Dabo Hamer James McCallum
O’Hare
Walker Godden

S: Wilson, Dacosta, McFadzean, Kelly, Sheaf, Allen, Jones, Györkeres, Bapaga

Though if Jones comes back how he could, maybe drop Godden for him and play Jones alongside O’Hare behind Walker. Maybe even scrap it all and go 433.
Would agree with that but I have an inclin DaCosta might end up centre midfield in time but not at the expense of a fit James, early days yet but looking at your subs bench there’s all sorts of formation options.

Legia Sky Blue

Would agree with that but I have an inclin DaCosta might end up centre midfield in time but not at the expense of a fit James, early days yet but looking at your subs bench there’s all sorts of formation options.

What is it about you and playing our right backs in midfield? I look forward to Dabo & Da Costa being our centre midfield combination next season :)

Brighton Sky Blue

If we stay up I think we should be looking to cash in he’s 29 and injury prone release Baka and bring in 2 new strikers at the leve to compete with walker and max and back up

You won't get much for him if the conclusion is he's not likely to fully recover.

Magwitch

Regarding next season a quality striker could transform that squad into a very good one but they cost lots of dosh we need to go and find a hidden gem in the lower leagues there will be one somewhere, I always think of Jamie Vardy, Leicester are a very good all round team nowadays but I don’t think they would be where they are now if they hadn’t had Vardy, even now they struggle a bit without him.

Users who are viewing this thread