Cwr (6 Viewers)

Grendel

Oh the irony…what about the manager?
No more out of form than others including the beloved Hamer and Gyokeres.

We have options to replace Dabo. What are you on about?

NortonSkyBlue

It is not up to me to defend Dabo over Hyam , I dont know the fitness situation of players.
If Robins drops Hyam for Dabo or Rose or JCS then I respect the reasoning behind it. Won’t always work but yesterdays loss was not because of Dabo anymore than it was because Sheaf couldn’t hit a cows arse with a banjo.

Grendel

It is not up to me to defend Dabo over Hyam , I dont know the fitness situation of players.
If Robins drops Hyam for Dabo or Rose or JCS then I respect the reasoning behind it. Won’t always work but yesterdays loss was not because of Dabo anymore than it was because Sheaf couldn’t hit a cows arse with a banjo.

Christ

Grendel

Mate he's out of position. And even then his second half performance in his favoured wing back role (albeit on the left) was decent.

He’s been poor in his favoured position as well - as a wing back he offers little in terms of crosses and chance creation

Grendel

Let’s say it how it is, yesterday got your juices flowing, some sub standard performances, a stick to beat Robins with, a defeat and let’s get typing.

Clearly i only ever comment when we lose - 😵

DannyThomas_1981

Maybe now Dale Evans has saved us he will have a word.

Maybe it's time to stop the cheap shots and quoting past debates to 'win internet points' - and admittedly I've been more than guilty of this as well.

Quite often past quotes from posters are also completely taken out of context as well to score points.

DannyThomas_1981

Which again takes us full circle to why on Earth was he stuck there against one of the best sides in the league? It makes very little sense.
I agree BSB but that was not the player's decision, he's clearly uncomfortable playing CB but was following the direction of the coaches vs. throwing his toys out of the pram.
But rather than acknowledge that he gets slaughtered on here.

Nick

Administrator
Maybe it's time to stop the cheap shots and quoting past debates to 'win internet points' - and admittedly I've been more than guilty of this as well.

Quite often past quotes from posters are also completely taken out of context as well to score points.
Not really, it's pretty relevant to show the thought process and how wide of the mark some people are.

You're whole account on here is to try and win internet points.

Grendel

I agree BSB but that was not the player's decision, he's clearly uncomfortable playing CB but was following the direction of the coaches vs. throwing his toys out of the pram.
But rather than acknowledge that he gets slaughtered on here.

Blimey surely not a criticism of Robins

giphy.gif

DannyThomas_1981

Not really, it's pretty relevant to show the thought process and how wide of the mark some people are.

You're whole account on here is to try and win internet points.

We can all be wide of the mark sometimes.

As for 'my whole account being about winning internet points' - given the abuse I get on here I'm not sure I'm doing very well if my intention is to be popular!

Grendel

We can all be wide of the mark sometimes.

As for 'my whole account being about winning internet points' - given the abuse I get on here I'm not sure I'm doing very well if my intention is to be popular!

You are with the Sisu suck ups

DannyThomas_1981

You are with the Sisu suck ups
Not interested in this nonsense honestly my friend.
Find one post where I have even mentioned SISU or better still defended SISU - I really don't get involved in the politics.
Believe me - you're going to have a very long afternoon trying to prove the absolute nonsense you have written.

Last edited:

covcity4life

I can understand debating dabo at cb.

But don't try twist it and say he's out of form and playing shit. He was alright y'day despite never playing in favoured position.

Has defo become a target on here imo

People will miss 8 good things to focus on 2 bad in every 10. Meanwhile laud kane's cross that hit post when it was actually pretty poor(watch replay) and if dabo had did it ppl wud go mad with that level of grass cut weak cross straight at first defender.

That said despite Kane being poor y'day he got a great assist. I'm not opposed to him getting some games at rwb and trust whoever robins decides to go with. I'm just not having it that dabo is playing rly poor right now that's all.

Sick Boy

Sheaf was easily one of our better players yesterday.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah this proves my dale Evans point. Delusional.

Nick

Administrator
I can understand debating dabo at cb.

But don't try twist it and say he's out of form and playing shit. He was alright y'day despite never playing in favoured position.

Has defo become a target on here imo

People will miss 8 good things to focus on 2 bad in every 10. Meanwhile laud kane's cross that hit post when it was actually pretty poor(watch replay) and if dabo had did it ppl wud go mad with that level of grass cut weak cross straight at first defender.

That said despite Kane being poor y'day he got a great assist. I'm not opposed to him getting some games at rwb and trust whoever robins decides to go with. I'm just not having it that dabo is playing rly poor right now that's all.

Yeah he got an assist and nearly another goal made.

Dabo did a couple of one twos and cost us a goal.

Kane was the poor one though.

covcity4life

Yeah he got an assist and nearly another goal made.

Dabo did a couple of one twos and cost us a goal.

Kane was the poor one though.
He was anonymous most of the game. Not sure anyone on pitch deserved sparkling reviews.

NorthernWisdom

I don’t have “targets” and Dabo has done well for the time he was here. However it’s clear he’s out of form and anyone can see it
I'll bang on again, it can't help him being played out of position either. When he goes back to RWB he'll be thinking about things that were otherwise second nature, and losing a bit of confidence from a ropey display at CB. I don't actually mind if Robins sees him as first choice ahead of Kane, he carries the ball well, gets forward, offers solidity, but he's no centre back.

As an aside, he put in a pretty decent cross with his left foot yesterday!

Nick

Administrator
He was anonymous most of the game. Not sure anyone on pitch deserved sparkling reviews.

Yet he still got an assist and nearly another goal.

Dabo cost us a goal and did some one twos and ran down the wing a couple of times and is hailed as great. People fawing over him putting in a cross on his left foot just because it beat the first man which made a change.

Users who are viewing this thread