CWR (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
They love trying to stir up Ricoh stuff, wish Clive would fuck off.

Random callers with no idea about anything.

Great win and it's hardly been discussed.

Nick

Administrator
Was ridiculous. To be fair, he's right, we need to be back at the Ricoh, but it's not an option right now so why keep banging on about it.
He also said no other clubs should allow a ground share so we have to play at the Ricoh.

pastythegreat

He started the day by introducing "the sky blues wearing their away strip of yellow with BLACK trim, BLACK shorts and BLACK socks"!
The blokes a complete and utter numpty. I honestly dont understand how the bloke keeps his job?!?!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

cc84cov

He started the day by introducing "the sky blues wearing their away strip of yellow with BLACK trim, BLACK shorts and BLACK socks"!
The blokes a complete and utter numpty. I honestly dont understand how the bloke keeps his job?!?!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Defo long over due a change the guys a melt

Nick

Administrator
Clive wants to keep the talk about the Ricoh, trying his hardest.

He's shouting now and talking over this bloke.

shmmeee

Prick, wasps might think it’s fair - but we can’t blindly sign up to that

Have the details been leaked out anywhere? Last I saw was just a statement from the club saying it’d kill us. Do we know exactly what’s being asked? Been following this too long to just take one sides statements as gospel.

Nick

Administrator
This caller as well

Oggy has just had to correct somebody that if the ground share didn't happen the club may not have existed.

Nick

Administrator
Have the details been leaked out anywhere? Last I saw was just a statement from the club saying it’d kill us. Do we know exactly what’s being asked? Been following this too long to just take one sides statements as gospel.
Maybe the media and the trust who fail to ask wasps about it can do?

Sky Blue Pete

I do know that come the end of this financial period Sisu won’t use losses in the same way so maybe something happening behind the scenes. Glad robins and the team just get to celebrate with the fans and not listen to the Ricoh non story at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread