Cwr this morning (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
If I was them I wouldn’t feel more responsible for the club than it’s owners.

Reals before feels

Nobody has said they should be more responsible. They seem to keep saying how much they care though when it suits them.

fernandopartridge

The conspiracy theorist would suggest we're being manipulated into this position for just that reason...

What would that be within the time limit (of three months) for bringing a claim? There has to be a specific act on the part of the council that SISU would launch a judicial review of.

shmmeee

Nobody has said they should be more responsible. They seem to keep saying how much they care though when it suits them.

Local business pretends to love local area for PR????

I’m shocked, shocked I tell you.

Brighton Sky Blue

Woody knows that Wasps’ financial prospects are getting worse by the day. He knows that losing more income is going to make their shrinking hopes of repaying a £35 million harder.

But he wants the club gone so much. Must be hard losing the game in full cheat mode

Warwickhunt

Can't see the advantage of combining two loss making businesses.
Any savings would be relatively small compared with the operating costs.
Only advantage I could see would be the possibility of renewed stadium sponsorship
Sounds like just the sort of venture a hedge fund would take over:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

chiefdave

Eastwood said the perfect scenario would be for a joint Ricoh ownership enterprise with both clubs sharing ticketing and events income etc. Something tells me this would be the case if SISU sold the club.
Finally got a chance to listen to this myself. Don't think he was suggesting joint ownership, just didn't make his point very clearly.

Seemed to me more about sharing costs although that does raise the question that if we were to stay long term surely we could expect things like decent entry systems to be provided by our landlord. Not sure why we should be on the hook for costs for works on a stadium we are a tenant at.

Captain Dart

Does it have to be a judicial review?

Just because the present and past efforts have been, doesn't mean the future efforts will continue to be.
Yup. I am thinking there will be a civil claim against Wasps and CCC if City can't play at the Ricoh.

Nick

Administrator
Finally got a chance to listen to this myself. Don't think he was suggesting joint ownership, just didn't make his point very clearly.

Seemed to me more about sharing costs although that does raise the question that if we were to stay long term surely we could expect things like decent entry systems to be provided by our landlord. Not sure why we should be on the hook for costs for works on a stadium we are a tenant at.

Share costs on what though? Ticketing, we just use Ticketmaster so they want to go halves on ticketmaster fees?

chiefdave

Share costs on what though? Ticketing, we just use Ticketmaster so they want to go halves on ticketmaster fees?
That's what I mean. Selling tickets via Ticketmaster, particularly the card entry and print at home stuff, needs the correct infrastructure installed at the Ricoh for it to work. That has a cost attached. Why should we front up half the cost of that when we get nothing back when the stadium is used for other events.

There seems very limited scope for working together. A joint ticket office would make sense, past that I can't think of much.

Users who are viewing this thread