Cwr supporters forum tonight (3 Viewers)

Deity

Overson paid for the Pitch

All i know is, contrary to what the press etc thought of SISU's wealth, they were destitute. Few months more of them and we would have been in admin. No coincidence they seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth and haven't invested in anything for a long time

Douglas was owed money from a previous investment with them, not sure what. Anyway, he wanted his cash, fair enough, they didnt have any, one major asset they wanted to get rid of, the club, here you go call it quits, do up the training ground, use the inevitable Vik and Hamer cash to get the squad in a better place, get a stadium deal, tie MR down, get the club into a better place than they could and watch his profit roll in when he flogs it in a few years time. Easy money for him.

No coincidence he came out of literally nowhere. No coincidence he had never even been to a football match and in a early interview said he didnt even know where the stadium was. No coincidence he shared an office address with SISU. No coincidence the debt was wiped 'Because he paid almost sod all for the club'

Could have had my plonker pulled, but some of it tallys
When will they put the Overson statue next to Hill? Before or after Robins ?

Sky Blue Pete

Did anybody ask why there was such a fiasco with the season tickets and the kits and what the club plan to do so we aren’t starting the new season and the kits still aren’t being sold and the away kit being released after about 6 games.

I’d also like to see the question asked in future if they know about Covcept and could perhaps engage him for kit designs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kits yes
King said he can’t do everything
It wasn’t good enough
Others lead on it
Minor mistakes are allowed but not big ones or repeated ones
Not season tickets

Reactions: vow

pusbccfc

Course they fucking didn't, Its a difficult question for the lord and saviour to answer, much easier asking him which crisps he likes

To be fair, he was asked about the shirts.

Sky Blue Pete

It's a bit of a waste of a question going over things from the past on the other hand, better to ask how it'll be improved next time

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
I was gobsmacked how many questions Doug king got when mark robins was sitting there.
And why do people think they have anything useful to share with him

why did you sign loads of centre backs??? Huh
Who’s been the best signing??? Dick

there were others - I don’t give a shiny shit what my fellow supporters think about new signings or formations unless in asking you are getting insight into how he works or what he’s thinking

If we were any good at football management we’d be doing it as we’re not let’s just be fans and allow him to be manager

Sky Blue Pete

He was right with his answer though. I still don't get why so many think five centre backs is too many when we play three of them all the time!
His initial answer was better. How many did we sign the guy didn’t know and how many do we have the guy didn’t know
He was absolutely right 5 top quality cbs for 3 spaces is bang on especially if a couple are flexible like Lati is and kitching allegedly is too

Adge

Jeez! Some Dufus on the radio now on about Wilson should be picked for England! 😂

wingy

When's the next one Pete, question of safety, exiting under the tunnels again.
The kettling of fans and lack of decent illumination and the bollards supposed to separate us took another whack?

wingy

The kettling of fans and lack of decent illumination and the bollards supposed to separate us took another whack?
It wasn't me may I add but another mature gent who ended up on haunches although I do have trouble on the depth of steps.

David O'Day

With regards to the steps, if we are talking about the ones under the railway tracks then i always just walk the extra 10 yards to the second set and they are always fine. There's also a ramp/slope with no steps if needed.

SBAndy

On this, the big bastard concrete bollards designed to stop cars driving round the stadium on matchdays. Great until the crowd leads you into one, then a battle to get round.

Sky Blue Pete

Hi Pete

Thanks for your email, hope you're doing well?

I'll speak to Dave and he can speak to the stadium about the situation here

Thanks

Mark

Mark Hornby
Head of Communications & Brand
Coventry City Football Club

I’ll chase up with Dave

Users who are viewing this thread