Cwr supporters forum tonight (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

bigfatronssba

Stuck at work

Anything interesting said yet?

pusbccfc

Robins repeating his favourite phrase 'it takes time'.

Reminds me of when he used to spend all season saying 'this is what we are up against'.

AOM

First fan question was about O'Hare, how far off he is and if they're working on a new contract.
Mark said he's very close, fans will be surprised by him and how he's bulked up, and he'll feature in an under 21's game very soon.
Doug said they've opened conversations about a contract, but was a bit vague

pusbccfc

Robins saying we'll be surprised with O'Hare because he's bulked up a little. He's been knocking on his door telling Mark he's ready.

Grendel

First fan question was about O'Hare, how far off he is and if they're working on a new contract.
Mark said he's very close, fans will be surprised by him and how he's bulked up, and he'll feature in an under 21's game very soon.
Doug said they've opened conversations about a contract, but was a bit vague

What a pointless question - what idiot asked that

David O'Day

As I mentioned a few weeks back, it's clear discussions are in place about the configuration of the stadium before they add safe standing.

I'm pretty sure we'll see away fans elsewhere in the next season or so.

Doug moaning about the gap between fans is good to hear. Cannot continue.
The away fans will be in the stand that is designed for them, as I explained to you the space on the concourse needed to give the awa fans enough facilities to passed as space would take up too much of the concourse, make a number of vomitoriums used by home fans unusable and cost far too much.

This is from someone at the arena

pusbccfc

The away fans will be in the stand that is designed for them, as I explained to you the space on the concourse needed to give the awa fans enough facilities to passed as space would take up too much of the concourse, make a number of vomitoriums used by home fans unusable and cost far too much.

This is from someone at the arena

Doug has said tonight about the configuration. Same thing I was told 6 weeks ago. They don't want 2000 seats permanently closed off.

Whether that's moving away fans or spending money in the South Stand.

The space may be limited, but that's why money would be spent.

David O'Day

Doug has said tonight about the configuration. Same thing I was told 6 weeks ago. They don't want 2000 seats permanently closed off.

Whether that's moving away fans or spending money in the South Stand.

The space may be limited, but that's why money would be spent.
They have decided the money will not be worth it as the they have been told for safety reasons they can't give the away fans the space and facilities such as bars and toilets without giving them large parts of the concourse behind the north or east stands that are needed for home fans. You seem to think you can give them a corner and that is all that is needed, you need to take into count all this and other logistics such as enough turnstiles etc.

The safe standing is for 13/14/15 and is to deal with the constant standing that the club are constantly warned about.

This is from the people owe own and run the stadium.

Also the 2000 empty seats is the wish of SAG, if the sag didn't want segregation of that account we would be able to sell tickets in the south stand as we did before for home fans

bigfatronssba

He’s a bloody good man mark robins
Anyone with any thought to a change is just mad?

I doubt anyone seriously wants to change him.

We're in the enviable position of having a manager who we know is the best we could ever hope for, and as such we can occasionally criticise some of his decisions without it meaning we want rid of him. He is human, he makes mistakes.
However I've said many times that as far as I'm concerned he should have that job for as long as he wants.

SBT

Robins comes across very well

Sounds like both Sakamoto and Wright have struggled with the move to the UK in their own ways - a lot of time devoted to explaining how hard it is for foreign players to move to a new country

The comment about O’Hare putting on weight makes it sound like he may not be quite the same player he was when we last saw him

King admitting that it was a bit “random” for him to buy the club was in itself extremely random

Reactions: AOM

Users who are viewing this thread