CWR Phone In (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Dont mind 20/20 where they properly go for it! Dont really understand the rules of test cricket!

Nonleagueherewecome

I can't decide if Cricket or Ice Hockey is my second sport.

If the worst does happen to CCFC I think I will have to become a full time Blaze fan.

Assuming that you are a Warwickshire fan, you should take Leamington as your local footy team (that's my plan) and join the "Triple B Club"-Bears, Blaze and Brakes! We've had a few problems with big gay blokes misunderstanding what we represent, but y'know, everyone's welcome :)

coundonskyblue

Assuming that you are a Warwickshire fan, you should take Leamington as your local footy team (that's my plan) and join the "Triple B Club"-Bears, Blaze and Brakes! We've had a few problems with big gay blokes misunderstanding what we represent, but y'know, everyone's welcome :)

Sounds very inclusive!

Nonleagueherewecome

Sounds very inclusive!

Oh yeah, if you're a multi-racial deaf, dumb and blind lesbian midget, we're the alliteratively named local sporting club for you!

Nonleagueherewecome

We don't like cricket.....we love it!

Nonleagueherewecome

Hmmm. Need early wickets tonight for sure.

I can't see it happening, there's nothing in the pitch. But I'll stick it out and watch. One things for sure, not many people would have predicted a 0-0 draw with New Zealand pre-series. Or the Aussies to lose (probably) 4-0 in India after we'd beaten India in their own backyard. In football terms, that's like a side being 4-0 up after the home leg and losing the away leg 4-0: you just don't get such unpredictability and depth of potential winners in football!

Talking of which, it's on in a minute, time to go! Hopefully when I come back at lunch we'll have had the rumoured statement...CAN'T WAIT.

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread