CWR Phone In (1 Viewer)

wingy

Just like the club with all that missinformation,call it a 2 hr show and only deliver 1hr40mins.

Nick

Administrator
Missed you Nigel :(

[video=youtube;grePdFUosFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=grePdFUosFY[/video]

Nick

Administrator
Jim going on about going in a pub in bedworth with a newcastle game with loads of newcastle fans!

Does he not know about the pits and how many geordies / scots there are?

RedSalmon

Didn't get Jim's point. There are loads of Newcastle and Sunderland fans in Bedworth, but for the most part they still get behind the City.

If there had been a City game on at the same time , and they were all there in Newcastle shirts he would have a point.

Nick

Administrator
Didn't get Jim's point. There are loads of Newcastle and Sunderland fans in Bedworth, but for the most part they still get behind the City.

If there had been a City game on at the same time , and they were all there in Newcastle shirts he would have a point.

Most of them only wear newcastle shirts no matter what time of day!

Nick

Administrator
Banger walsh who said he was a vice president saying we should have kept mcgoldrick!

henry the wasp

Used to see a 52 seater coach of sunderland fans driving onto the a444 on their way to games all the time from the jock in the 80s-90s. A few of them used to occasionally attend the city.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Talking if wresting, didnt Vince McMahon want to buy into a football club at some point? He could be our saviour!

The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin for joint management? ;)

I remember the mcmahan rumour ha

Nonleagueherewecome

No it's not! It's a 2hr special about the club. Who cares about Cricket

I do. It's miles better than football. The average County player earns under 50k a year, for one thing!

But why is Clive in Dubai? England aren't there...Ireland have just been there, but surely CWR wouldn't send Clive to coverage just one player in Will Porterfield? Maybe when Rankin was still declared for Ireland and we had two players, sure...sounds like a bit of a jolly!

coundonskyblue

I do. It's miles better than football. The average County player earns under 50k a year, for one thing!

But why is Clive in Dubai? England aren't there...Ireland have just been there, but surely CWR wouldn't send Clive to coverage just one player in Will Porterfield? Maybe when Rankin was still declared for Ireland and we had two players, sure...sounds like a bit of a jolly!

For some reason Warwickshire are out there.

Nonleagueherewecome

For some reason Warwickshire are out there.

Ah, I think the pre-season tour to the West Indies fell through due to financial issues. Not that you'd think Dubai would be the cheap alternative...although it was for Porterfield, he didn't have to get a plane home :)

skybluelee

Seconded regarding cricket over football.

Nonleagueherewecome

Seconded regarding cricket over football.

Good man. We should start a cricket thread in the "other sports" section. Unless there is already one, I dunno, I never look elsewhere on the forum as it all feels a bit...meh.

That was a crap toss call by Cook :(

Users who are viewing this thread