CWR phone in On now until 7pm ish (1 Viewer)

shropshirecov

Some struggle with the concept that on a forum where hundreds of people post, some have different opinions

RoboCCFC90

I'm not flattering myself RoboCCFC90. I'm saying that it doesn't matter what my post says, Torchy automatically "Likes" whatever poster disagrees with mine!...That's without even reading what I've posted.:facepalm:

You are though SBK, to believe that Torchy "like's" everyone else's comments simply because they disagree with what you have said is very inaccurate, Torchy has an opinion, which I mainly share which is different from yours. I am sure he reads what you say as do most people and think "What drivel"..

torchomatic

I liked that just to piss him off!

You are though SBK, to believe that Torchy "like's" everyone else's comments simply because they disagree with what you have said is very inaccurate, Torchy has an opinion, which I mainly share which is different from yours. I am sure he reads what you say as do most people and think "What drivel"..

Grendel

When I get home I must remember to like that post.

Grendel

LOL!! SBK is going to think you fancy him soon Torchy ;)

I predict a severe weather warming on the SBT forum. Soon it will be raining jerk it signs.

Nonleagueherewecome

Wow, at this rate the thread for last night's phone in will still be going on when tonights has started!

You should all count yourselves lucky, you haven't just had six (count 'em) teeth out like I have. So be gentle with me tonight Gruffy ;)

torchomatic

Jesus! Six! Poor sod. You're at home then presumably?!

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm not flattering myself RoboCCFC90. I'm saying that it doesn't matter what my post says, Torchy automatically "Likes" whatever poster disagrees with mine!...That's without even reading what I've posted.:facepalm:

That's totally untrue.

(waits for Torch to like post) ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

Jesus! Six! Poor sod. You're at home then presumably?!

Yeah, staggered home (I'm literally seeing splodgy colours before my eyes...) rather than cycling!

Grendel

I wish I had 6 teeth

Users who are viewing this thread