Crowd v Peterborough (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

I’d agree with that. Not sure but I think Millwall is the only game than has gone to general sale. Most away tickets seem to go within the first 48 hours on sale and many have been one or two tickets per season ticket holder which tends to support Evo’s comments.
Both Barnsley and Blackpool did. QPR the one which never I think

shmmeee

Not on U.K. iFollow this. Is it on Sky? That might be why. Or maybe it counts as a Saturday game 🤷🏻‍♂️

Covkid1968#

After the weekend, I can now add another excuse to not attend I’d not heard before.

The golf starts on Friday evening so I’m not going.

now I have no idea what golf is being referred to. Ryder cup??? But watching people on TV hit a tiny white ball around a field rather than watch live football is just plain daft!!!

edgy

After the weekend, I can now add another excuse to not attend I’d not heard before.

The golf starts on Friday evening so I’m not going.

now I have no idea what golf is being referred to. Ryder cup??? But watching people on TV hit a tiny white ball around a field rather than watch live football is just plain daft!!!

Oh shit, The Ryder Cup starting.

Me -2

Covkid1968#

aloisiwouldhavescored

Others will know better than me but to my knowledge you can get every game on Ifollow outside UK
My brother lives in Cyprus and gets to watch every game on ifollow. We have got STs so obviously see all the home games, but really annoys me when I speak to him on skype and he goes on and on about watching all the matches and yet my only alternative for the away matches is listening to it on CWR.

Users who are viewing this thread