Crowd v Peterborough (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

18k with 1500 Peterborough.

Would absolutely love to be proven wrong and for 20k Cov fans to turn up to see us possibly go top of the league.

rob9872

We're doing well so that should help, bit when prices set they didn't know that, so would've thought this one would be £20. Peterborough hardly attractive plus we've played them loads over past few years.

Covkid1968#

Ffs…. Surely 20k Coventry people can get off their backsides and come and watch the team representing their City go top of the league. The football is class….the atmosphere amazing and There are new bars to drink in….

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’m looking forward to Friday nights game , going to win this 1-0

Gynnsthetonic

There is just no reason not to go, no kids football, no shopping with the Mrs, its a friday night so most people have no work next day, would love to see the end behind the goal fuller, its quite sad if we can't get 20000 home fans in for this one!

Garryb80

There is just no reason not to go, no kids football, no shopping with the Mrs, its a friday night so most people have no work next day, would love to see the end behind the goal fuller, its quite sad if we can't get 20000 home fans in for this one!
Apart from it being a week before payday and some people cant afford to go

robbiethemole

I won't be there Mrs mole has friends over to celebrate her 65th on Sunday, I can't believe both her and City changed it from Saturday😢😢😢😢

NortonSkyBlue

Our core fan base is what it is. I don’t understand people’s expectations.
I think that it is wishful thinking that we have fans out there who will turn up. What is certain is that those that do attend seem to be enjoying the ride, creating a Coventry experience and hopefully some will want to get onboard at some point.
Derby had 20k yesterday and under the circumstances that was magnificent, we are no Derby but it would be good to get to that level of support in due course.

Evo1883

I look at us in the early stages of a complete rebuild and that includes fanbase .. the club has made great strides on and off the pitch and I think that we've got a solid core now , which means our attendances won't wildy fluctuate like years gone by .

Will improve over the next few years with continued improvement/ success .

I'd rather 15/17000 home fans that are loud and passionate , to 26000 fans who are on a day out because its cheap

We will ofcourse have some games where the crowds are much larger still ..notably brum and West brom

We've been through alot

Thing is many of this new core will stay ..unlike before

We've a home core of 15000

An away core of around 1700/1800

Brighton Sky Blue

How much is an uber these days?
Sure I've seen£15 on here,which should make a black cab competitive.
Used to cost me £8 to be Butts a couple of seasons ago.

Usually £5+ less than a taxi in my experience, but around the stadium it’s a faff getting them somewhere vaguely accessible

stay_up_skyblues

Usually £5+ less than a taxi in my experience, but around the stadium it’s a faff getting them somewhere vaguely accessible

Tried to get an Uber after a Liam Gallagher concert outside the NIA. Ended up with theee cancellation charges as I couldn’t find the drivers or hear them when they rang. Ended up paying a massive premium for a black cab.

Id recommend taking a 10 minute walk down the canal and ordering it from Longford Road if you’re not in a rush.

Tommo1993

Pizza Hut/ Burger King at Tesco I thought would’ve been a precise enough location for an Uber.

Brighton Sky Blue

Tried to get an Uber after a Liam Gallagher concert outside the NIA. Ended up with theee cancellation charges as I couldn’t find the drivers or hear them when they rang. Ended up paying a massive premium for a black cab.

Id recommend taking a 10 minute walk down the canal and ordering it from Longford Road if you’re not in a rush.

We ended up doing that after the Reading game and will probably do something similar next week.

Users who are viewing this thread