crowd surfer Flag for Robins.... (1 Viewer)

Skybluemichael

While we are at it can we not get a new jimmy hill one look a right mess now and about half the size it used to be, and I would have the robins one sky blue not two tone
How long has that jimmy hill flag been there? Is it are lucky flag been getting better since it’s been there?

matesx

While we are at it can we not get a new jimmy hill one look a right mess now and about half the size it used to be, and I would have the robins one sky blue not two tone

Predominantly sky blue but 2 tone could border the entire flag

2 tone definitely should be on it

Reactions: vow

lordy_87

I reckon a sky blue flag with a black and white photo of robins face with simply 'Mark Robins' Sky Blue Army'. Maybe put the three trophies we've won under him on there. Simple but effective

SkyblueTexan

I think Adi Viveash needs to be on the flag as well. He's been instrumental behind the scenes (think Robins would agree). They're a package deal. Agree that "Robins is our King" might be a little much. He knows we appreciate him and he's very appreciative of the fans as well. I like "Robins' Sky Blue Army" as it reflects a collective sense of we're all in this together and that he's our leader in this march (pun intended - army reference) up the leagues. A Sky Blue Flag with 2 tone borders and our crest might do it - but it's up to the designers to make it look good (not too simple, but not too crowded and busy as well).

TTG

Bloody hell right I'm gonna Photoshop some of these ideas up haha

ICHAN

My tenpence worth

I like "Sent to Coventry." Well known phrase up and down the country. It does have some negative connotation though, so why not a simple play on words.

"Heaven sent to Coventry"

And give him a halo.​
Great idea Otis.
My tenpence worth.
How about with this idea and a flying Phoenix?

skybluepm2

How about a picture of his head and forearm cut open, with the phrase ‘Mark Robins, oozing sky blue blood’?.

On a serious note, I think it’s a great idea and a deserved gesture. Personally would go for a Sky blue background and black and white portrait of MR. Difficult to pinpoint correct phrase or wording. Simplicity might do it ‘Mark Robins’ Sky Blue Army’? It’s the one we sing the most, won’t ever go out of date and can be sung as it’s hoisted across the main stand of the packed out Ricoh at 3pm on a Saturday. May not work if we are still at St. Andrews, socially distant in the stands with 3,000 people in there.

Happy to throw £20 in once design finalized nevertheless. Great idea.

robbiekeane

I like “sent to coventry” (it’s a play on words already...no need to edit it), or “Mark Robins’s Sky Blue Army” (if spending £2,000 on a flag let’s get the apostrophe situation right)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Like the phrase but it does make it sound like he was forced to come here.

I liked the idea of "heaven sent to coventry". Good play on the phrase but also shows appreciation to MR.

TTG

I'm probably gonna make about 4/5 separate ones and see what you thunk!

robbiekeane

That would be Mark Robins' Sky Blue Army then.
No, it would be “Mark Robins’s Sky Blue Army”

It’s not a possessive plural. If you were talking about the Smiths down the road and it was theirs you’d say the Smiths’ sky blue army.

What if his last name was Ross? It’d be Ross’s....

Users who are viewing this thread