crowd surfer Flag for Robins.... (5 Viewers)

Hadji's_Goatee

Two Tone!
P2DeGqs.png

rIMBPTL.png
Now we’re getting somewhere

Reactions: TTG

Otis

I want my own individual flag. In fact, we should all have our own individual flags and in our own words express what Robins has meant to us and how we feel about him.

So, write your individual sentiment and then we can all put at the bottom...."Mark, my words".

"You will become an all-time legend.
Mark, my words."

hill83

hill83 - just realised how this could be deemed extremely insensitive to you. It's not intended to be. If you'd prefer me to delete the last few messages referring to that disgraceful incident I'll quite happily do so.

Crack on. I know you are only joking.

I am upset about people not taking my flag seriously though. It took me days to perfect it.

Last edited:

Skybluemichael

I do think the two tone one is the best, really will stand out no matter the seats colour, gives something from our city's history, at a time when racial tensions are high we want it to be obvious we're an anti racist club (with a great taste in music to boot) and the sentiment isn't over the top.
At first I wasn’t a fan of the two tone idea but I’ll put my fiver towards that the specials one

shmmeee

IMO it needs to be as timeless as possible, and mark this period under Robins, how long do flags last for anyway?

TTG

Create a Send to Coventry one!
could be a bit delayed I'm working on graphics for shmeee atm lol - they all come at once!

TTG

That’s terrible. There is so much going on without even mentioning the terrible photoshop job on MRs head.
I agree, as a post/art - great! But for a banner too much going on

TTG

Monday ideally but to be honest there’s no real rush as we can do it on our own time. As long as we aren’t awarding 19/20 awards in 20/21!
Alright - hopefully soon!

Users who are viewing this thread