crowd surfer Flag for Robins.... (2 Viewers)

Elton_Welby's_milkman

Guys and Dolls...

I am looking to raise funds to possibly have a huge flag made for next season (when fans are allowed back in and hopefully at the Ricoh). The Flag would be to show appreciation for the work completed by Robins,

Can I please encourage supports to join the effort by either donating (there is a just giving page) or submitting design ideas..

Having looked onto the costs online , It wont be cheap, for a 10m by 6m it could cost anything up to £1300.00
I hope i'm not breaking any rules by posting here

many thanks

SENT TO COV.jpg

Kieranp96

You need to get permission of the club first, otherwise they will remove it as a fire hazard but I'm happy to contribute if you get it autorized and we're back at Ricoh.

cc84cov

We need to be doing more stuff like this Drums,Horns etc anything we can do we should be organising

Covkid1968#

Is there a link... or am I being daft

def get behind this.... may even get a couple. If it takes off.

Speedies_Chips

I'm keen on the idea and the actual design but no so keen on the slogan. He wasn't 'sent' to Coventry was he. How about something like 'Thank You Mark' or 'Our Saviour'. I'm sure others can come up with better suggestions than mine.

matesx

I'm keen on the idea and the actual design but no so keen on the slogan. He wasn't 'sent' to Coventry was he. How about something like 'Thank You Mark' or 'Our Saviour'. I'm sure others can come up with better suggestions than mine.

Nah I like “sent to Coventry “

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Guys and Dolls...

I am looking to raise funds to possibly have a huge flag made for next season (when fans are allowed back in and hopefully at the Ricoh). The Flag would be to show appreciation for the work completed by Robins,

Can I please encourage supports to join the effort by either donating (there is a just giving page) or submitting design ideas..

Having looked onto the costs online , It wont be cheap, for a 10m by 6m it could cost anything up to £1300.00

many thanks

View attachment 15406

In Robins we trust .

Covkid1968#

I’ve done it .....

Evo1883

Why not have it 2 TONE black and white squares on each side and white in the middle with Robins holding the league 1 trophy, when it happens

harvey098

I love the idea but have to say, I don’t like the flag. Not sure “sent to Coventry” commemorates him really? What about just “Robins is our king”

Edit - should’ve read the full thread first lol. I’ll donate

Evo1883

Would look great massive imo, il try a Robins one lol
35cef0534ff47b7a568bf566190ac616.jpg

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TTG

Guys and Dolls...

many thanks

View attachment 15406
Hi mate, I do a bit of graphic design - feel free to dm me and I'll get something professional done for you!

SkyBlueCharlie9

Good stuff guys and I love the emerging ideas. Happy to chuck some cash in. Brainstorming.... for me something to do with worship...king...ressurection...rising from the ashes etc. and must be something unique and distinctive. Really sorry but against.... In Robins We Trust..... way too Arsenal like. We have some very creative people on here....

Last edited:

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Guys and Dolls...

many thanks

View attachment 15406

My slogan ideas:
1) Made in Manchester. Adored in Coventry.
2) Taxi for Robins - To the Pub!

robbiekeane

Is this what your after guys?View attachment 15421
Love the general design of the flag and the robins thing but this “Robins is our king” thing is cringey as fuck in my opinion. He’d probably cringe looking at it too.
Also worth thinking if we are about to drop two grand on a flag do we want it to say league 1 champions and therefore putting a bit of a time limit on it? Maybe, just a thought.

So yeh just my opinion but steer clear or any king or saviour rubbish....Mark Robins’s sky blue army or something or even just “Pump it up” haha

Covkid1968#

Def no mention of league one champions......

Otis

My tenpence worth

I like "Sent to Coventry." Well known phrase up and down the country. It does have some negative connotation though, so why not a simple play on words.

"Heaven sent to Coventry"

And give him a halo.​

Users who are viewing this thread