Cringe worthy (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Don't see anything wrong with it myself. Probably not what I would have gone for but its no worse than what you see at pretty much every ground.

Dazmataz

giphy.gif

Covcraig@bury

All I was saying is that flag is shit ...
As for going to games I go to most ( before Covid) . And I must admit my 80 K a year don’t go far , I need to ask for a pay rise ! Lol

Covcraig@bury

If you're earning 80k a year then its a pretty good indicator that the entire world is fucked.
The world is fucked ... and I deserve every penny ..
And that flag is fucking shit .. just glad I never put a penny towards it . I would have been well pissed off

fatso

Just reminded me, I must get booked in at the penis shortening clinic.
I hope you have more luck than me, ive been on the waiting list for over 12 months!

Who would of thought there would be so many bullshiters ?

Mucca Mad Boys

If you're earning 80k a year then its a pretty good indicator that the entire world is fucked.

Anyone who brags about salary on an Internet forum is a prime suspect for embellishment.

Oh, btw, I earn £1,000,000,000,000 per year.

Reactions: TTG

Travs

The world is fucked ... and I deserve every penny ..
And that flag is fucking shit .. just glad I never put a penny towards it . I would have been well pissed off

Totally agree on the flag, it is shocking... but it's no worse than anything other clubs churn out.

Anyone got that video of the Reading song!?!?

Covcraig@bury

Anyone who brags about salary on an Internet forum is a prime suspect for embellishment.

Oh, btw, I earn £1,000,000,000,000 per year.
Apparently because I live up north it is deemed I’m not worthy of earning what I do . What I do is not the run of the mill job . Never judge a person and don’t be envious..
The price of a train journey to watch game Is not relevant , it is what it is .
educate yourself and you might earn more than you do . Don’t judge me get a life

Brighton Sky Blue

Apparently because I live up north it is deemed I’m not worthy of earning what I do . What I do is not the run of the mill job . Never judge a person and don’t be envious..
educate yourself and you might earn more than you do . Don’t judge me get a life

Nobody’s talked about you being up north it’s just acting like a dick to humble brag about your salary when there’s people unemployed and on furlough.

hill83

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread