Crewe tickets reduced to £10 (2 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
If they make it a fiver a ticket, I might try and get to the game :whistle:

matesx

" well i wont be going..... its the parking innit? "

I could smash some of our fans for that line

CJ_covblaze

I think you can do as many as you want as long as they are offered to away fans as well, you can only do a certain number which are home crowd only offers. Thats what I heard before and this seems to back it up http://www.crewealex.net/news/article/coventry-announce-ticket-offer-2403831.aspx

Considering none of the away team before have been offered the special offer.

Bradford, Colchester and Gillingham all were given the same offer. Could be wrong but I'm sure Fleetwood were too.

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Bradford, Colchester and Gillingham all were given the same offer. Could be wrong but I'm sure Fleetwood were too.

Fleetwood definitely weren't as I remember it was specifically brought up at the time, couldn't say on the others but I saw nothing from the opposition fans on other football forums I visit about it.

westofrayne

Well according to the majority on here they are not renewing until they see some investment .. I think seasons tickets will be around 1500 next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£1500 - How can they justify the price rise!!!!!!! or are we buying Messi?

I'm holding back on my 4 ST's at present as at the last SCG meeting it stated they were looking at the ground configuration for next season, so who knows what areas are going to be used. Maybe the area just behind and to left, right of the dugouts only!!! Until the club can sort this out they can't sell ST's and we as punters can't work out where we are going to be sitting.

As for the match offer - £10, good on them (I don't usually praise the club) but I think this is a good deal although the game will be a dead rubber by then. Would be good to see a few more people up there, fed up of hearing the players on the pitch whispering to each other.

pusbccfc

Users who are viewing this thread