Crewe tickets reduced to £10 (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Well done city!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SlowerThanPlatt

Hopefully they launch the new home kit that day as well so it's a win win for the club. More fans in the ground, release the new kit = better atmosphere and increased revenue

stupot07

Hopefully they launch the new home kit that day as well so it's a win win for the club. More fans in the ground, release the new kit = better atmosphere and increased revenue

I wouldn't be holding your breath....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Fans who missed the Oldham match due to the traffic(accident?) have also been offered a free ticket for the Crewe match

oucho

Bollocks, yesterday bought 2 adult tickets at full price!

armybike

I think this is disgusting, clearly SISU just trying to line their own pockets........... [/sarcasm]

The Lurker

Fair play to the club hopefully this is the start of a new sisu for next season. Keep TM, give him the funds needed and onwards and upwards next season

SkyBlue_Bear83

Grendel

What was that idiot season ticket holder bleating about on the radio? Saying he could only get in at half time and wanted something back as others are getting it.

Idiot.

Nick

Administrator
What was that idiot season ticket holder bleating about on the radio? Saying he could only get in at half time and wanted something back as others are getting it.

Idiot.

Maybe he should find the bloke threatening to jump off the bridge and take him to court for losses?

What was that on?

Grendel

Maybe he should find the bloke threatening to jump off the bridge and take him to court for losses?

What was that on?

CWR - he was ranting that he was forced to go through a turnstile at half time to give his stub up. People like him are the lifeblood of the club and he should get a free ticket for s mate for the next game.

pusbccfc

Love it, well done CCFC.

I really hope the locals turn up, there is no reason not to go if you were at the previous two sell outs.

Funny you should mention the new kit. At the game last night a steward showed me a pic of what was supposed to be the new 2015/16 home shirt. It had the retro elephant on the ball crest and had sisu as the sponsors on the front. I've googled but for the life of me can't find it online so I'm assuming it is a windup unless anybody knows differently. Has anybody else seen this?

LJC_CCFC

Was being sarcastic tbh, hopefully a good performance in front of a big crowd will show TM why he should stay, whilst at the same time showing the stay away fans what they're missing.

pusbccfc

If CCFC were clever, they would ensure the offer gets put out across every school, college and University in the City and Warwickshire.

The last few ticket offers have been poorly advertised.

Macca

Good from the club but in fairness with relegation pretty much out of the question can't see more than 10k there

Sick Boy

Funny you should mention the new kit. At the game last night a steward showed me a pic of what was supposed to be the new 2015/16 home shirt. It had the retro elephant on the ball crest and had sisu as the sponsors on the front. I've googled but for the life of me can't find it online so I'm assuming it is a windup unless anybody knows differently. Has anybody else seen this?

I think he was probably pulling your leg. The only way sisu sponsoring us would be positive is if it involved injecting a couple of million into the playing squad.

skybluejelly

Really good offer .. However this is the last chance of any income for 12 weeks so they need to make hay while the sun shines

Paxman II

What's this....SISU doing something sensible? I order a protest at half time!

I'll be there if I can get the time out. PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread