Crewe ticket sales (2 Viewers)

torchomatic

"Yeah, I would have gone, but it was raining..."

Weather not great tomorrow so wouldn't think there will be too many walking up!

torchomatic

Ashdown

Trying hard to persuade the Mrs and two of the kids to come and pay on the gate with me { I'll Pay}. Not easy when the last two games they went were Preston and Worcester at home but I'm a salesman so I'm pressing hard !

standupforcity

Its not just me judging by the crowd tomorrow I would say thousands!

But such actions are having nothing but a negative effect unfortunately. The game has changed considerably since TM arrived, and I suggest if you came along tomorrow you'd be pleasantly surprised. One step at a time and TM is the first, and he's having a direct and positive effect and gives us all hope for the future. I think he has the influence to make sisu see the light, so I think now is truly the time to get behind him and the team. Non of it is their fault!

rupert_bear

If there is 12000+ on reflection of the whole season that's not that bad being about 50% above what has become the regular gate. But it offers our owners a goal to go for regards season tickets and try to double what there is presently, Appointing Tony Mowbray asap is paramount.

Ashdown

4 of us paying on the gate and we haven't been for a while. I'm actually looking forward to it, hope the queues are not too horrific on the cash turnstiles.

colin101

In Cork Ireland for weekend but wish I was at Ricoh today PUSB. Hope whoever has my season ticket enjoys

oscillatewildly

I'm going torch and kids was just pointing out it might be rain. Touchy
I think you've missed the point of torchy's reply, Pete. Don't think he was having a go at you, more the many of our 'supporters' who it would appear are distantly related to the wicked witch of the west. (Younger supporters, just check the TV listings for any xmas of the past 60 years) Unless of course the 'umbrella' of a potential visit to Wembley in a 4th rate cup comp miraculously appears.

Users who are viewing this thread