Crewe ticket sales (1 Viewer)

Andy69

Does anybody know how ticket sales are going for this Saturday as the club have reduced the prices?

smickyboy

Been in to get some tonight. They said about 7500 have been sold which isn't bad for a Tuesday. Get quite a few walk up on the day so I would expect about 12000 come the match.

CV22SBA

Does anybody know how ticket sales are going for this Saturday as the club have reduced the prices?

my work tried to buy tickets in the premier club yesterday and it was completely sold out in the lower tier so they are now selling the upper tier. Not sure about the rest of the stadium tickets though.

Lord_Nampil

7500 is tickets sold before adding Corporate on top of that...... if you look on the web site theres about 10500 tickets left for sale.... if you say theres 18000 seats on sale for each game then 7500 is about right !

ccfcmad1

Buying as many as 7 Friday, four of us go regularly the others not so much but if people can get on to there mates family etc to come to the game we should be in for a decent crowd well decent as far as this season goes anyway

letsallsingtogether

Yes should have at least one extra coming with us this week.
He only comes when it is an offer or a free ticket then never stops moaning about how shit we are.

Good job he's not a regular or we would chin him.

pusbccfc

Buying a few on Friday. The weather looks like it is changing for the worst on Saturday, which is a shame as a warm, sunny day, would have added a thousand on the gate.

no_loyalty

Purchased 4 yesterday in block 19, still lots available, hopefully a decent turnout

CV22SBA

Purchased 4 yesterday in block 19, still lots available, hopefully a decent turnout

I just had a quick look on the site, looks like it will be a good turnout.

Standard Zone: 7,802 available
Premium Zone: 1,458 available
Family Zone: 1,101 available.
Total available: 10,361

I guess 5K available in the away stand as i can't see Crewe bringing more than 1K. So with all that in mind i guess around 15/16K sold already.

pusbccfc

I just had a quick look on the site, looks like it will be a good turnout.

Standard Zone: 7,802 available
Premium Zone: 1,458 available
Family Zone: 1,101 available.
Total available: 10,361

I guess 5K available in the away stand as i can't see Crewe bringing more than 1K. So with all that in mind i guess around 15/16K sold already.

No way will there be 15,000 there.

Otis

Yep, at least. Let's say 5,000.

Obviously that 10,000 available is after what we have already sold.

I reckon about 13,000 there. You have to remember the away end won't be full and they won't be using sections of that for the home support.

torchomatic

CCFCKirky

I will be their.... I'll be hungover after a few days in Dublin but as soon as I land I'm heading straight to the Ricoh!

Covkid1968#

Me too...I'm taking both kids despite having the offer of a Corporate seat....looking forward to it

skyblueinBaku

I won't know until Friday whether or not I can get to the Crewe game. Obviously, if I go it will be pay on the gate which I haven't done before. Can someone please explain the system? Is there a specific turnstile for each section, or just one for all sections of the ground?

pusbccfc

I won't know until Friday whether or not I can get to the Crewe game. Obviously, if I go it will be pay on the gate which I haven't done before. Can someone please explain the system? Is there a specific turnstile for each section, or just one for all sections of the ground?

You can buy online and collect up until Saturday lunchtime.

If you aren't bothered about where you want to sit, then block 24/25/26 are where you can pay on the gate.

SlowerThanPlatt

GEORGE Ray says Crewe Alex will make Coventry City’s plan to generate an intimidating atmosphere at the Ricoh Arena backfire on Saturday.

The Sky Blues have slashed ticket prices in the hope of swelling home support for the game between two sides still in danger near the foot of League One.

Adults will get in for £10 instead of £22, concessions are £5 rather than £15, and some juniors will gain entry for as little as £2.

It’s a similar ploy to the one Coventry used for the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy semi-final first leg between the clubs two years ago.

Then, more than 30,000 people created a wall of noise.

But that day, Crewe ran out 3-0 winners. Now defender Ray, 21, is eying a repeat performance.

“I remember it, it was a full house,” he said.

“As you saw, it doesn’t always work in your favour.

“If you are not performing the crowd can get on your back and you can end up playing worse.

“Hopefully we can use it to our advantage.

“When we go to these big places we seem to perform better. It must just get everyone going that little bit more.”

coop

Yes but that night we battered them and were very unlucky with 3 break aways I hope we beat them 3-0 no matter how many are there.

Otis

Yes but that night we battered them and were very unlucky with 3 break aways I hope we beat them 3-0 no matter how many are there.

Exactly!

Was just about to say the same thing. How we never won that game is beyond me. We had something like 24 shots and their goal led a charmed life.

Hope we play like that again. We will murder them.

Users who are viewing this thread