Cowards !! (1 Viewer)

Sisu cowards all the bullshit over the last yr flexing your muscles ! So Timmy do tell us about the new ground , oh and You Sandra ! You will never be trusted ever !! I hope you NEW plans including you lot moving on .. The fans have beat you back to Coventry and let it be known we are not done with you yet ! Oh hold on ! What have you got up your sleeve next ? Thats right you cant be trusted , We all await the next sting in the tail !!:blue::blue:

hill83

Keeping your forum name alive for as long as possible. Hopefully soon it will mean nothing and you can put the laptop away.

rupert_bear

Well said, anybody from Coventry needing a lawyer should give Garlicks firm a wide berth, we the fans have beaten them, took a bit of time and a lot of heartache and Sandra Garlick's public stance over this land finding bullshit is unforgivable imo.

Ashdown

I don't think this OP is necessary on a good day like this but lets not forget either who did what and why ?! A return is a big step but it certainly doesn't make the owners 'The messiahs' all of a sudden. Lets celebrate this fantastic step in the right direction without recriminations for at least one day though.

ccfcmustang

How far is your tongue longed up his ... pmsl Nick this Nick that ....

just face it mate, youve a little mare here. WE are all happy that our club is back playing in coventry. i for one can go back to not caring about off the field shit and watch my team on a saturday afternoon. You on the otrher hand will be a miserable sod

swisstony

No-one is happier than me but do you really expect SISU to play nicely ?
They will have something up their sleeves.
Nevertheless let's enjoy the moment.

The Reverend Skyblue

Without different opinions forum debating would be dead, let every fan have their say whether you like it or not.
its a good news day ,and when was the last time we had one of them, just perhaps the Op should have waited till tomorrow for this post.
He should though have his say

kg82

Christ, we finally get home, loads of positivity around for once and then there's this numpty! What a pleb. Go pop some spots

Moff

Fuck me, we get exactly what we have wanted, to come home, and still some people find something to moan about.

ajsccfc

'School holiday' jab and complaining about censorship in a thread that hasn't been censored. What a hot streak.

Sky Blue Dal

No-one is happier than me but do you really expect SISU to play nicely ?
They will have something up their sleeves.
Nevertheless let's enjoy the moment.

This is my feeling exactly.

But hey lets just celebrate for just this and next week for now, then worry about SISU's intentions. Facts are many here still don't trust them.

skybluepm2

Fuck me, we get exactly what we have wanted, to come home, and still some people find something to moan about.

It'll be that boring woolaston ballbag from the telegraph forum who attempts to get the cringeworthy '#sisudoone' to catch on 18 times a day. Let it go..we are home for a minimum of 2 years with a decent squad at this level and now gunning for promotion. SISU won't be forgiven for what they've done by any means but it sure feels good to have our team back!

Users who are viewing this thread