Coventry VS Brighton chat thread (3 Viewers)

Nonleagueherewecome

We seem to be creating half-chances, they just keep getting blocked or deflected at the last.

Disorganised1

Looks like I'll shoot past you guys when we equalise

Nonleagueherewecome

Shit,burnley have equalised:-(

That's even worse than Donnie and Bri C winning!

At least The Boro are 4 up..if we get relegated twice and they get promoted twice, at least we'll have a derby game in the league :facepalm:

Cobi Jones's Dreads

[video=youtube;MPMmC0UAnj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMmC0UAnj0[/video]

ICHAN

why are you aiming this at me??? i have only supported Cov and for 38years, how long have you supported Cov? i think someone else wrote about selling their stuff to a charity shop, get it right mate.
I got it wrong NINOOVCOV it was you quoting Will Stanley and I was quating from that.
43 years don't think that makes any differance though does it?

Nonleagueherewecome

Another two deflections, darn!

valiant15

Feck,I never knew about donny. This is it today isn't it. We can't score more than 1 goal,when's the last time we won? Today has convinced me that were down.

Nonleagueherewecome

Feck,I never knew about donny. This is it today isn't it. We can't score more than 1 goal,when's the last time we won? Today has convinced me that were down.

Felt like that a while ago, mate. It's the "visiting the elderly, dying relative" thing. Someone should just put us out of our misery, send the whole squad off to Switzerland.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

We're all going on a league 1 holiday, a league 1 holiday! :jerkit:

Otis

Well, i really, really thought today was an excellent chance to get that elusive away win. Should have been a very good time to meet Brighton. Other results seem to have gone against us too. :(

ICHAN

damn damn damn
We have always had an area on the field that we have always been able to depend on but not anymore.
This is really getting desperate throughout the club except the fans who will always be loyal and give what they can to support there club.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

We're 6 points of the relegation zone having played an extra game :/

SkyBlue_Bear83

I no longer believe in this manager, we are down. We perform well every 1 in 5/6 games and when we perform well we lose and in the games where we play shit we also lose. Can't defend or score goals.
Brighton were a team low on confidence and we probably just kick started there season again and gave them a second wind.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Won't be long before Donny start picking up points with there loan signings, soon we will be rooted to the bottom of the table.

Looking forward to mid table mediocrity in league 1. :)

wingy

Did Cody actually get a touch of the ball ,no way should he have started Cyrus today he's hit the wall in his last three games.

Users who are viewing this thread