Coventry VS Brighton chat thread (2 Viewers)

Well thank fook we haven't got Sven anymore. Have to laugh when one of you were chuffed we didn't win. I'd worry more about your own team :jerkit:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Did Cody actually get a touch of the ball ,no way should he have started Cyrus today he's hit the wall in his last three games.
Apparently his "stats" were still high, how about using your eyes AT and forming an opinion on what you see rather than using a computer too do it.

Disorganised1

Did Cody actually get a touch of the ball ,no way should he have started Cyrus today he's hit the wall in his last three games.

Well today he hit Gardner with the cross for the goal.

Last edited:

WillieStanley

I got it wrong NINOOVCOV it was you quoting Will Stanley and I was quating from that.
43 years don't think that makes any differance though does it?

And fellas... I was being sarcastic. I've invested far too much emotion and money into this club to turn my back. I never will. Sky blue through and through!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I wonder if Thorn will come out and say "im proud of the boys, they played their best........" or "we deserved something from that game" etc etc
His favourite one is "can't fault the boys effort today."

Would it be worth giving Rioch and Carsley a chance instead of Thorn/Harrison. May not do any better but can't do any worse.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Well thank fook we haven't got Sven anymore. Have to laugh when one of you were chuffed we didn't win. I'd worry more about your own team :jerkit:

I actually agree with this guy, fucking idiots.

shmmeee

Not dissing him disorganised i mean physically/ mentally he needs abreak ,AT's insistance on the pairing at the back is not solid enough and keogh could give Cyrus the break he needs

Totally agree, why he persists with Keogh when we need experience and we have Wood sat on the bench is madness for me.

TheHellion

AT "We deserved too draw"
Also said we were poor first half but played really well second half.

It sounds like De Ja Vu all over again.

NINOOVCOV

we will only head in one direction until sisu are thrown out of our club, no manager can work properly with owners like these, so sacking the manager will not work, and i now think its too late to stay up, cannot see cov's form suddenly changing to championship winning form, and thats what we need. :(

ccfcway

Just got back from the game

We didnt deserve a draw, we got what we deserved...

the good news is, as always, it was a FOC day, as I bet on Brighton to beat us, and thanks to the worst record in English football, it paid out !

Great atmosphere, but its not about the football any more, how any of you lot go to the Ricoh I will never know, I wouldnt set foot in that graveyard whilst these guys are in charge, but will continue ti have my away days out, despite the results, as at least I have a good day out !

Users who are viewing this thread