Match Thread Coventry v Watford (2 Viewers)

Cavan O'Doherty

2 points dropped, negative subs from Robins as usual. Missed chances cost us the game, but he didn’t half make sure we didn’t win that game in the last 10 mins. A team won’t get a better chance of beating Watford this season.

shepardo01

Well, you'd have taken that at the start of the game.
Frustrating that yet again, we get into good positions but severely lack any kind of cutting edge.
Also plain to see that when Hamer is not in our midfield, we can't get hold of/keep the ball. Interesting sub there.
James MOM
O'hare close second.
Notable mention for Rose.

SkyblueSC

Definitely take it before the game but 2 points missed. Hyam’s header best chance. Max worked well up top. Allen and Shipley just not good enough at this level but best we have to work with. If we stay up there’ll be a clear out I reckon.

Skyblue_CP

I'm gonna be starting the "let's pretend we scored a goal" chant to myself at this rate, our lack of ability to finish chances is embarrasing.

chiefdave

Decent point, would def have taken it going into the game given our injury situation. Having said that with the performance we put in can't help but be disappointed not to have won.

Brighton Sky Blue

That’s why you are deluded and I’m sensible

31 off 27 repeated we stay up easy

We played very well no reason to think we won’t repeat that time and time again

Hyam and Max should have scored

I know that Pete but we have thrown away an eye watering number of chances this season.

clint van damme

Yeah this. I missed the first 20 mins but what I saw, I thought pretty much everyone had decent games. Love watching OHare and Hamer.

Just showed today that dearly miss Walker and Godden. The difference today between an OK point and a good 3 points.

Last game and a bit though, we've played well.

this was the month where we were going to struggle to get any points, well that's one on the board already.

Paxman II

Just a shame we couln't find a way. Good performance and james gets better each game as he gets fitter. Hamer simply awesome player and a huge influence. I feard for us when he went off. Allen did well in spells in a difficult game. DeCosta is a blow if he remains out. We can ill afford a sick note player. O'Hare was very good - wish he had a more pwerful shot! Max played his heart out until he ran out of steam but we need Godden. Overall got to be pleased and a confidence boost against a top side.

skyblues83

So frustrating should have won that, great performances from Leo and James. They were there for the taking, the sooner Walker is back the better.

Blind-Faith

Ostigard MOTM, if he keeps on playing like that we’ve got no chance of getting him in the summer. Da Costa looked threatening , McCallum solid at the back. Ohare menacing as ever. Just need that elusive 20 goal a season striker that everyone else is after. But it’s another point towards avoiding the drop and I’ll take it 👍

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Good performance but god we're frustrating missing chances. Slightly odd subs by MR. Allen and Biamou looked knackered.

Said i'd take the draw beforehand and I stand by that, but we really have missed a glorious opportunity for three points.

Just hope next game against Cardiff we don't drop performance levels and fail to win that one.

Sky Blue Pete

Basically everyone who has watched that will struggle to understand how we haven't won it.
Hardly, our striker is not effective at this level and we missed a couple of excellent headed chances.
HOpe the players can stay confident and take the positives out of that even if some of our fan base think we are now nailed on for relegation

Users who are viewing this thread