Match Thread Coventry v Southend Match Thread - Tuesday 14th Mar (1 Viewer)

coop

We are fucking shit Tudgay what is the point boys against men. Robins has got a rebuild job on his hands if he is still here feel like fucking off home it's that shit.

matesx

D
Just left and walking across the car park. Would make a great statement if nobody left when they walk back out for second half
Anybody know if Fisher and Venus are in the ground.
Night guys. Heading north and see you all at Wembley. Done until then !!
Safe journey. What a fucking let down they are.

Nick

Administrator
No passion, no fight, no skill. Haven't troubled their keeper and don't look like even getting the ball in the box. This really is dire. No pace up front. Their defenders might as well get deck chairs on...they won't be needed to defend.

PUSB
Called it before kick off about their defence, so obvious

Gazolba

And to think I actually forecast a draw!

lifeskyblue

At any level of football you need pace. Look at Armstrong, Murphy and Kent last season. Now tudgay and beavon. Laughable really

PUSB

Nick

Administrator
I used to celebrate goals, now I'll celebrate shots on target.

Tony, if you think it's acceptable for the players to be so inept and put all the blame at SISU's door you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.
Everybody should cheer and celebrate and stop the game for a replay.

oakey

Wasn't going to bother as I am averse to midweek trips over from Dudley.
So glad I did. Won't bother next Tuesday.
Awful. Beavon worse than Tudgay Fwiw

Liquid Gold

I'm going on the dark web to see how much it would cost to have an assassin sort out our goalkeeper problem. Anybody want to chip in?

Otis

I'm going on the dark web to see how much it would cost to have an assassin sort out our goalkeeper problem. Anybody want to chip in?
Everyone can chip in with our two keepers. Piss easy. Doesn't even have to be a chip. Just a grass cutter or toe punt would do.

Liquid Gold

Everyone can chip in with our two keepers. Piss easy. Doesn't even have to be a chip. Just a grass cutter or toe punt would do.
you could play the old point off the left and Burge would wander off and you could just tap it in.

Grendel

Careful posters get offended by that sort of talk

stupot07

K Thomas has come on.....left fucking wing!!!!!

Sorry for the language but hes been garbage there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Dke is being dragged in and leaving a man spare, nearly same as Saturday

K Thomas on left midfield ha

What the fuck is that? Why not reid?

GaryPendrysEyes

I used to celebrate goals, now I'll celebrate shots on target.

Tony, if you think it's acceptable for the players to be so inept and put all the blame at SISU's door you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.

The issue is the usual group of pricks on here never put ANY blame on Sisu, they just defend and apologise for them. After 10 years Sisu are more to blame than anyone.
Cue tears and tantrums from said pricks.

Users who are viewing this thread